Chapter 12- Filler

I froze. Shit shit shit. I'm petrified right now. Wait no why the fuck is he here? He stepped closer to me, I walked towards him grabbed my baby and checked her over to see if she had any scars, marks or bruises. Once I was satisfied that she wasn't hurt I handed her to my brother and slapped the shit out of Dhylan. "How fucking dare you?! You sick motherfucker, what the fuck are you smoking on that fucked  with your mind to the point where you think it's okay to break into my home and kidnap my child. Not only that but you then show up at my best-friend's funeral and disrespect him like this." I screamed. He wipped the blood from his bottom lip and opened his mouth to speak. "She's my daughter too. Don't forget that. Daquan was a great person. I'm sorry he had to die this way." I looked at him. I shook my head and stared at him like he had 600 eyes. "Your daughter? As far as I'm concerned I'm burying her father today. Your just the sick pervert that had the audacity to impregnate me. Your nothing but a sperm doner. What do you know about Daquan? Fuck you. You don't know shit. I've been more of a dad to Shaniyah than you have. Gwan go such yuh mada." I kissed my teeth then looked at Jermayne holding Shaniyah and sigh. I'm physically and emotionally tired. I can't deal with this. I'm done. Fuck it, Fuck this. Shit I'm drained "Eyy blud I suggest you leave now before I fuck you up real talks." Mayne says. Dhylan looked at me before walking out the door. I let out the tears I didn't even know I was holding in this shit is just way too much. it's time for a change.

Hi *covers eyes* Long time no see. But I'm backk. This chapter is just a filler so I know it's short. But you know what imma ask you guys to do

Vote

Comment

Follow

Mwaaah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx