Arranging Travel

[Kara's apartment]

"Pass me the jam, babe." asks Kara while pulling up the chair.

"Hmm." Mon-el gives her the strawberry jam. He's still busy chewing his first bite of toast.

"I could never understand how you eat butter toast with cheese and nutella. That's a weird combination."

Mon-el doesn't look care. "Is there anything weirder than the fact that I'm the only Daxamite can live on earth? People worry about that more than about my diet." He laughs. "And that jam, " he says, pointing the jar, "is evil. Too sweet and it has textures."

"Textures?"

"Yeah something like that. It's eww in my tongue."

Kara smiles looking at his funny expression. How come he doesn't like any kind of fruit jam.

"Alright we should have a normal breakfast tomorrow." she says. When she says normal, means hash browns, bacon, egg, etc.

Mon-el's eyes look wider. "Yass!"

After some dishwashing, they simply sat in the minibar, having their orange juice.

"Well.." Mon-El stands, then hugs Kara from her back. "Because last night we were busy fighting some heptipod alien you haven't told me your boss' reaction to our plan."

"Ms. Grant is easy, she agreed instantly. But Snapper ... " she lets out a big sigh. "He told me to write something about our destination while we're there, or not going at all."

"Hmm, smart." says Mon-El.

They just hug there for another ten seconds before rushing to the DEO.

[DEO]

"ABSOLUTELY NOT."

The tension looks real in Jonz-jonzz face.

"Oh please, I've never left the city. Plus, supergirl needs holiday." says Mon-El.

"Don't use supergirl for your reason !"

Kara step in between her boyfriend and angry boss. "Jonz, it's true. I mean, there's nothing really dangerous coming for the city. I'm kinda bored. Little nice trip with my boyfriend would be very nice. Please.. Sir?"

"Mon-El haven't finished his full checkup yet. We can't just let him go to Hawaii." Jonz insists.

"It's been a month and you haven't found anything. Maybe a little holiday will work. Me, from being a test subject and Alex's team, we all tired." Mon-El says.

"Yeah. We definitely are." Alex shows up out of nowhere. "Maybe his new powers are just a miracle, something connected to six months in space."

"Or time travel." Kara smiles. "Which is awesome. Well come on, Jonz, please.. Director, sir?" She really puts her convincing face (that puppy eyes).

The DEO director sighs. "One week. Max. And you're not going on commercial flight."

And that travel arranged.

to be continued...

Hello, people ! This is a little rewrite of the previous version. This will be a 5-part short story. The setting is in season 3, when Mon-El back from the future. No Imra, though.

Have fun reading! Votes and comment are deeply appreciated :D