Arriving

[Hawaii]

"You're still shaking." Kara hold the hand of the man sitting next to her. They are now inside a car, bringing them to a villa prepared by DEO. Yeah, DEO wouldn't let their best 2 assets wondering anywhere without protection ('supervision' might be a better word to express this).

"Yeah the landing was a bit.. rough. Not that i was afraid, but.. Can this be a symptom of jet lag?" Mon-El looks pale.

Kara bursts into laugh.

"The great Valor, superhero that can fly, afraid of a plane flight? I can't relate this."

"I feel sick." says Mon-El. He sighs and puts his head to the head-padding.

Now Kara starts to worry.

"Are you all right? We just have a 3 hours flight, no way you have a jet lag."

She touches Mon-El's face and feel the warmth.

"You have fever. You're not having lead reaction, right?"

"No, no this is different. I'll be okay. Maybe a little rest before dinner in the beach." He smiles. "Wow I've never seen a beach before. Not on earth, I mean."

"Oh yeah? Well then we should have a perfect dinner tonight."

"Ma'am." said the driver.

"Yes?"

"We can check Mr. Matthews' condition when we get to the villa. If you want."

"You brought a doctor here?" ask Kara. "DEO really has prepared everything."

[Villa]

"Here we are." the Driver helped them with the bags and everything. "Welcome to Hawaii."

Kara hold into Mon-El's arm, seeing the interior with astonishment. The villa is basically a one-bedroom cottage. It has a living room, kitchen, and direct access to the beach from their back terrace.

"I'm feeling like having a honeymoon already." said Kara unintentionally.

"Honeymoon huh?" Mon-El responds.

Kara stares at him. "What?"

"You just said something about honeymoon. What is honeymoon?"

"Oh." her cheeks' blushing. "It's a special holiday occasion for couple who just got married."

"Marriage? the relationship with the ring? Don't worry. Next time we go here, it will be a honeymoon." he says, then kiss Kara's head.

"Ehm. The doctor's here." the DEO agent got in just in time.

[Half hour later]

"Thank Rao." Kara sighs. Mon-El is sitting on the sofa while the DEO doctor just reports the bloodwork result.

"No sign of any infection either. But clearly he lost his power right now because the needle can get in which is ... unusual."

"It's okay. You know, probably this happen because of change of position. I've never get out from National City, right? Maybe the air here is somewhat different."

Mon-El stands and open the bags, try finding some comfy clothes. "I'm going to shower and take a nap. I promise we'll have a perfect dinner." he says while disappearing into bathroom.

"Looks like there's nothing to worry. He'll be fine." say the doctor again. "Call whenever necessary. All crew stays in the hotel next door."

"Exactly how many crews are here?" ask Kara curiously.

"You don't need to worry about that, ma'am. Dinner will be prepared at seven." then the doctor goes away, closing the front door.

[Bedroom]

Mon-El was right about the nap. Two hours and his fever is gone.

"Hoaam.." Mon-El opens his eyes, blinking, and see Kara already took a shower and get dressed. She combs her hair. Seeing mon-el, she smiles.

"Hei honey. Come on up. You've been better right? I can't wait for dinner I'm famished."

But Mon-El sit still, fascinated by the beautiful figure in white tropical dress. She looks like an angel, he thinks.

"Mon-El, you're all right?"

"You are so beautiful. I wanna kiss you right now."

"No you need to get ready." Kara pull him from the bed, and push him to the bathroom.

"Kara just one minute please.." Kara closes the door, then laughs.

Mon-El protests. "When I go out I'm gonna kiss you. Several times."

"Yeah I can't wait."

to be continued...