Christmas Day

Later that day, everyone was here. Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin were at Jungkook's house to all get together for Christmas! Jungkook and Jimin were playing together on the piano playing calm Christmas songs, Namjoon and Jin were talking to Yoongi as Hoseok was sitting on the couch with Taehyung. Taehyung kept his distance from Jungkook and just stayed with Hoseok not wanting to go on and get into any drama. They all placed their gifts under the tree and decided it'll be better to open them soon.

           Suddenly, Jungkook's father stepped in, he was with Missy and they all greeted everyone. Everyone was kind and jolly enough to see him except for Jimin and Jungkook. Once Jimin looked over to see Missy, he stopped playing the piano. It totally slipped his mind that today was the day... He hated it but he had to pull through! Jimin wasn't a selfish person and he wasn't going to risk Jungkook's career... Even if it meant beaking eachothers hearts. Jungkook was loved too much by the public to see him fall in love with someone else... Maybe everyone saw him like a young rolemodel for younger pianists out there. Jimin was stuck there as Missy gave blank stares then while no one was looking she pulled out her phone and waved it at Jimin. Missy hinted at Jimin she was ready to delete the files when Jimin would finally have the guts to step down from his relationship.

           "Why did you stop playing?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head.

         "I just don't feel like it right now.." Jimin sighed.

          "...That's alright. You have to rest before the big day! I get it." Jungkook smiled continuing to play for Jimin but Jimin denied it. He wasn't going to be the one who plays with him on new years eve to the new year... It was going to be Missy. Like she always wanted.

           "Still playing piano, eh Jungkook?" Yoongi smiled walking up to the piano with a beer in his hands. "Do you want any?"

            "Sorry.. I don't drink anymore." Jungkook responded as Yoongi smiled.

          "I know just testing you. It did work now did it?" Yoongi asked looking over to Jimin. "So is this your life?"

           Jungkook nodded holding Jimin's hand. "He's so precious to me!"

          "I guess you can say he was your First love, That's nice." Yoongi smiled and looked around awkwardly. Later on the night, everyone began to open their gifts, Namjoon and Jin gave eachother a necklace and each was expensive, Hoseok gave Taehyung a nice rolex while Taehyung gave Hoseok a Gucci shirt. Of course. Hoseok and Taehyung also got Yoongi a complete black outfit with nice cologne. As for Yoongi, He gave Hoseok and Taehyung matching couple outfits since he thought they would look nice when they wore it together. He was now very fond of their relationship. Jungkook gave Jimin an apple tablet while Jimin gave Jungkook a cute big sweater with a nice male braclet on it. As they each recieved their gifts, Missy was at the kitchen just awaiting for the big moment. Jimin walked over to the kitchen not knowing she was there waiting for him!

           Jimin walked in all happy and giggly until his gaze caught Missy holding her phone. "I'm getting tired of waiting... Do it now or else I post one photo.."

           "B-but... I-"

           "No, now!" Missy demanded walking out of the kitchen putting the phone in her front pockets of her jacket. "And so you'll know... I'll be listening where ever you both are because I also placed in chips beyond some walls and decors to listen."

            "Jimin!!" Jungkook came to the kitchen joining him. "Come with me! I want to ask you something!" Jungkook dragged Jimin outside with two puffy sweaters so the two can keep warmth. Jimin then began to feel nervous.... This was it.