The move

I am moving again... away from the people I care about... not because we must but because there is just so much pain in Rosewood... at least me and my 5 best friends are moving together... how is that possible?

Well ... there is Nicole she is basically family and her parents trust me so that is why she is coming.

Chloe parents are so cool that she can come because they know I need her and she needs to get away from her nagging little sister she wish was a brother.

Abby is just out of a breakup and needs a new sea to fish in . Not that she is a girl that goes oit with every guy it's just she mostly falls for the wrong guy and try's to get over him by replacing him.

Lucy's parents are divorcing and she does not want the drama...

Jasmin is here because her mom is really mean with her and she wants to get away from home....

Then me, Emilia the reason we are all moving... except for the other things... and i know how it sounds like I'm the queen bee but I am not I just have amazing friends ...my parents just died two weeks ago and I saw that they were murderd well sort of for now they are just missing but

I don't have a good feeling or memory of what happend that day but I have some flash backs... as I look out the car's window I remember some of what happend that day.

Oh how I love the smell of coffie in the morning and of course my dad. Every morning he brings a cup of coffee to my bed. But today felt odd. Something was bothering me. It was probably just my nerves about our hike today... or that science test results I get tomorrow... I wish I could get that feeling off my chest... but if I fail I would just have to have thát talk with my parents. ..hopefully they would not be to mad(who the hell am I kidding they are going to be furious). Hmmm coffee a girl's drug maybe it will help clear my head.

I get up shower and put on my outfit... a week's planning with my bestie's help of course a black skinny jeans with my army green shirt with gray sleeves with my black hunting boots... uhm I think I am a little overdressed for the woods but I can't stand a loose pare of pants except a sweatpants and a sweatpants is not going to work today...

But okay I have to be honest I am going to take selfies to and I would like if I could get a boyfriend okay. I am so not desperate or anything it just sometimes you feel lonely and that stuff.

  As I go sit at my favorite place the window I look outside and see it's misty outside.  I put some of the pillows on the floor so I can sit comfortable.

As always my parents think it would take me hours to get ready when I see it is only 4:15 am and we would be leaving at 5 am.

As I walk down stairs I bind my hare in a pony tail. I find my parents sitting at the table eating pancakes and blueberries... so that what is breakfast, Yummy!!

" Morning dad ,morning mom"
"Hello honey, did you sleep well? "

"Of course she did love, she probably dreamt about her and Nicole shopping and meeting a lot of cute boys"Dad teased

"Only with your credit card dad" I told

Nicole is my beste friend...And my parents love her sometimes I am scares they love her more than me... nah that never going to happen

As we started to head off thát feeling came again and it was if my heart was running a race.

We walked further though the misty woods. My dad was in front with my mom just behind him. I was last because I know how to get out if I am lost or something. This was the place I felt the safest. But today I felt different . And I am not sure why.

I turn and look at the mist crawling closer and thicker... something was moving in the mist or was it someone... I look to see my parents but they aren't there... as I start running I fell over a tree trunk and hit the ground face first. I sence I am in danger.

And then I see the creature coming closer.the next moment I hear my mother's scream and something like a wolf was standing above me. It must have frightened the creature away because I don't see it and I feel save... the giant wolf turns at me and looks me in my eyes... our eyes conect and I feel save but also so scared at the same time.

But it turns away fast and runs. I pick myself up from the ground. My instinct tells me to run as fast as I can.
So I that is what I did...I feel the world turning and how my chest is aching. I suddenly stop and see how a black shadow is pulling something behind a tree... and the screams of my parents die in my ear...

I got out of the woods and went to the police station. I stayed a week and nothing... my Aunt Lola said I could live with her.

She was in the clouds when I told her I was coming and my friends too. She has no children of her own and I am spoiled rotten when I am at her enormous house.

I am afraid to sleep because I am scared to live that day over and over again but only this time in my dream I get killed to by the dark shadow. And that scares me the most.

We arrive at Aunt Lola's house at 10 am and it was a long day and as we unpack as we wait for Aunt Lola to come home from work at 6 pm.

I love my room it has a balcony...and has a vintage Paris clock and desk... the room has so many books and the wallpaper is of the woods. If you walk in my room you won't think it's a bedroom but a forest that is how lifelike it feels. The curtains is grey and the bedsheets has wolf figures and prints on them. My desk is full of cute things and I have like these amazing chairs that is paw prints... Ohhh how can I forget the mini fridge... every room has one...but the other girls rooms look each diffrent.

Addy's room is artistic. It has this weird shapes and colorful furniture with white as snow walls and het bed sheets looks like someone just spattered paint over the bedsheets. And she had this two chairs that was shaped like a paint brush and the other was like a pastel

Chloe's room is sporty ... any sport in the world can be found there... even surfing and rugby... she has 5 chairs... baseball -... basketball-...  football-
... netball-... and surfing board shapped chair... and her desk looks like a football field

Nicole's room is chic and modern... she has white bedsheets with thick black curtains. The desk is made out of glass and has the newest of newest holders ... the wall are full of wooden racks with picture frames with quotes and ornaments.

Jasmin's room is musical. You can find any instrument in there.
She has musicnotes shaped chairs and song lyrics all over her wall...

Lucy's room my second favorite room is a snowy. It is like walking into a frozen room with bucks like bambi hinding in the snow.

I loved these girls. They were all diffrent in there own way and they expected me for who I am and don't judge me. The help me when I fall of the wagon back on to it and I do the same for them.

The new kid in our friendship is Lucy. She was hurted so many times before but comes strong every time out of it. She has a hard shell but with effort you get to see the real her.

Jasmin and I had a constant fight when we were younger but now we understand each other a lot more and are great friends.

Abby and me have been friends from Grade 6. She was this weird girl that was just like me and we loved that we could be weird together. 

Chloe is my mentor. Her opinion meen more to me that a lot of things in this world. She is one of my closest friends sins we were 10. And I know I can trust her with my life.

Nicole and me are really close we grew up together and like any friendship we had our ups and downs but I could always talk to her.

The friends I have is the best and I could not ask for better friends. They are my life...