Chapter 1: "Tell me what, Jer?"

Logan’s POV

The sun was setting, and the weather was great. What a perfect place to film Sea of Monsters. And playing Percy Jackson was not an easy job. I mean, I have to do these minor stunts and all and maybe get a little bit out of my comfort zone, but I’d like a challenge.

As I was saying, we were filming the ‘Sea of Monsters’. I know the first movie wasn’t that great, but we’ve decided to keep trying. The producers have made some changes too: Alexandra’s (Annabeth) dyed her hair blonde, -which looks beautiful, I might add- they’ve replaced some of the cast and some more changes.

After filming some scenes with Douglas (Tyson) and Leven (Clarisse), we’re now currently filming the scene where Percy heads to Circe’s island in the docks of Vancouver. The thing I enjoy about this is that we’ve been trying to make it exactly what the book says, unlike the first movie.

“Logan! We start rolling in five.” Chris, our film producer and director, said.

I merely nodded from my sitting position in the boat and continued playing with the water. I removed my hand from the water and started waving acting as if I was controlling the waves on the water. I then lifted my arms up and started waving like mad. I wasn’t expecting the water to follow my hand signals, but it did.

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion as I heard a flash of a camera. Great, my idiotic face would probably be on the internet by now. I shook my thoughts from the sudden motion of the water thinking it was probably the new effects that Chris had put up.

“You’ve got two minutes, Logan! Hurry up!” Chris shouts.

I stood up from my seat and moved towards where Alex was sat. “What’s up, Alex?” I ask.

“Nothing much. Now get ready, they’re shooting us in any second.” she warned.

I took my place behind the wheel and pretended to drive the boat.

“So, the effects have gotten pretty great, didn’t’ it?” I asked her, trying to start a conversation.

“Yeah, it makes everything look more realistic.” she responded.

“I mean, did you see that water trick I did a while ago? I actually thought I was the one who did it!”

“Yeah, about that. I-”

“And… action!” the director says.

“-Oh, we’ll talk later.” Alex told me and then turned away.

I just sighed and then started rolling.

*

At exactly 5:30, we decided to call it a night and head back to the hotel we were staying. But before I would go anywhere, I approached Chris.