Chapter 11

He and I were standing across each other with the shower head running in my hand. I tested the water and exposed him to it.

I was basically showering him like a child but since he was too tall of a person, I was having a hard time showering his head.

"Kneel down. You're way too tall." I said, holding his shoulder gently pushing him down on his knees.

Cliff was being terribly obedient and hasn't broken his gaze on me ever since. Even with him on his knees, he was still looking at me with a slight hint of lust evident in his eyes.

Once he was wet enough, I let go of the shower head and allowed it to fall in the tub with it still on. I walked away from him and stepped out of the tub to get a brand new shampoo sitting at the counter.

I tore the plastic and threw it away, he's still watching my every move. I stepped back in and put a generous amount of shampoo in my hand before lathering it on his head.

"Close your eyes. The shampoo might go in your eyes and it stings like hell if that happens." I warned him as I was scrubbing his hair. I can see the grimes and dirt exit his hair and fall into the tub.

I noticed the water was already turning dark from the dirt, so I bent down and looked for the drain plug. I was too busy looking for the drain plug that once again failed to notice Cliff behind me.

He situated himself behind me and looking intently at me. I felt the hairs on the back of my hair stand and I looked at him with my butt up in the air.

That's when I noticed something. He was turned on. As much as I was flattered that he was getting a hard on with just me being naked, I don't really appreciate sleeping with my body guard.

My hand found the drain plug and pulled it as I stood up and faced him.

"I appreciate you getting turned on but I don't think it's a great idea if we satisfy that need right now." I explained to him as gently as I could.

He may be dangerously gorgeous and incredibly hot but he is still from an asylum. There's still something wrong with him and I'm not sleeping with a mental person.

I just ignored the semi hard dick in front of me and helped him clean himself. I bent down to pick up the shower head and pointed it at his head.

I motioned for him to kneel down once more for me to have better access to his head. I covered his eyes with my hand to prevent the suds from going in his eyes.

Once his hair was completely free of soap, I motioned for him to stand while I reached for a loofah and poured liquid soap in it. I scrubbed it in my hand to bubble it up before turning back to clean him.

I started with his arms then moved to his shoulders and his back. While I was cleaning his back, I can't help but look at the scars that he has. Even though I knew that it was already healed, I scrubbed his back as gentle as could.

I walked in front of him to clean his well cut torso. He definitely had more muscle before, I'm going to have John make him do physical training to bulk up his body.

Scubbing his torso as gentle as I could when I saw the long gash from his shoulder to his hip.
I can't contain myself and touched it. I'm trailing my fingers on it with featherly touches. 

As I was about to reach his hip, he startled me by holding my hand. I looked up at him, his eyes dark and focused. He was inching close me and was about to kiss me for a second time.