Starbucks

Ok, there they are. Jordyn and Kylie are drinking Frappuccinos. Kylie has a PSL. I'll order that. We will be like twins! Ok just got to make her notice me! What do I do? Maybe I'll just walk past. No, what if that doesn't work. I know I'll drop some coins and hopefully, she will notice.

"Kassandra, your Pumpkin Spice Latte is ready" announced the Starbucks worker.

"Thanks" I say. Ok, start to walk past them and then drop the coins.

~coins drop~

"Oh my gosh let me help you!" Kylie looks up "Hey, good to see you again. Jordyn this is the girl who helped me find this place when I was lost. I just realised I never got your name."

"My name is Kassandra. But, you can call me Kassie" I am so happy she noticed me!

"Kassandra that's so pretty." Kylie is so nice.

"Thanks for helping her. If you hadn't who knows how long I would have been waiting for her" Jordyn thanks me.

"You're welcome! It was my pleasure!"

"Hey, it looked like you were checking into a hotel. How long are you staying for we would love to show you around! Maybe you could swing by my place sometimes. It's around your hotel area in hidden hills." Kylie offers!

"Yeah, it's the least we can do" Jordyn agree's.

"I'm actually staying for 2 months so I would love to come by sometime and get a tour from people who actually live here in LA. Could I get your number?" I can not believe Kylie asked me to come over to her house! This is the best thing ever!

"Oh Yeah! Here's my number! 5555-7777. Jordyn's is 6666-3333! Hope to hear from you soon! Bye!!!"

"See you soon! You may want to cover your face from the Paparazzi as you leave because they see that you've been hanging with us. Bye!" Jordyn gives me a tip and they walk out covering their faces. I am so happy I was there at that time and that location. Other people would kill to meet Kylie! I just had to get that flight and that taxi to my hotel! I can't believe this is happening! As I leave the shop thousands of flashes going off in my face and I remember that Jordyn said to cover my face so I cover my face and call over a taxi to head home a.k.a. my hotel room.