Oh, Baby!

I pull up to my house doing the walk of shame. I see paparazzi parked outside my house. Dam! I pull into the driveway and run into the house. I go upstairs and take a shower. I hop out and get dressed. I put on an oversize flannel dress-shirt and some thigh high boots.

 I put on an oversize flannel dress-shirt and some thigh high boots

I go back outside. Most of the paparazzi have left by now but there is still some outside taking photos of me. I hop in my matte black G-Wagon and head over to Kylie's place. I stop at Starbucks and pick up four frappucinos. I get Jordyn a Triple Mocha Frappuccino, Kylie a Matcha Green Tea Creme Frappuccino, Victoria a Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino and I get a Lemon Bar Creme Frappuccino. The barista asks me for an autograph and then I get on my way. I pull up to Kylie's and hop out. I go inside and put the drinks on the coffee table. I look around. Nobodies here.

"Kylie? Victoria?" No response. "Jordyn?"

"We are up here." 

I walk upstairs into the bathroom Kylie is sitting on the side of the bathtub. She passes me a stick. I look at it closer. A PREGNANCY TEST!

"Is this yours?" I ask Kylie. She smiles and nods. "W-what do two lines mean?"

"I'M PREGNANT!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Kylie and I scream together!

"Wait... Who is the dad?" I asked

"Travis... I think. I don't know. I was sleeping with Travis. Tyga and Tim all at the same time."

"Tim?"

"My Bodyguard." She says so casually. " I'm so happy. I've always wanted to be a mother!"

"Kylie, you're 19!" Victoria wasn't too excited about the news.

"I don't wanna have to wait till I'm 30. I want to start my life"

"Congrats. Well, I brought the frappuccinos! Come on they're melting."

" Yas! Frappuccinos. Woo woo." Jylie Says

We drink our frappuccinos and talk about baby names and our gender predictions. We turn on E! News and the topic on was my walk of shame this morning. I knew it. 

"We should get you a manager," Kylie tells me. "Then we can contain the publicity you get. Or at least try too."

"Sure. Do you know any good managers?"

"I know just the one." Kylie walks out of the room and talks on the phone. She is out there for a while. "Come on, please" I hear her say. Kylie walks back in. "I just got you an meeting with my mom, KRIS JENNER!" OMG, I thank her profusely. The meeting is tonight over dinner. Kim, Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie will be there. Khloe was in Clevland. I thank Kylie and leave. 

I go home and get dressed in something nice. We were going to Nobu Malibu, Kris' favourite restaurant. I put on a copper/gold coloured metallic dress with some gold accessories and black shoes with purple pom poms.

 I put on a copper/gold coloured metallic dress with some gold accessories and black shoes with purple pom poms

For my makeup, I do a simple smokey eye with some muted nude lip gloss. I leave in the custom matte pink Rolls Royce and head over. On the way, I pick up Tyga. He talks about Kylie's new boyfriend Travis. He talks about how he is so much better. It is really starting to annoy me. He can't get over Kylie and it's starting to get on my nerves. If he still has feelings for her is he using me as a way to get to Kylie. I wish he'd just get over it. I tell him not to bring it up at dinner because tonight is important for me. He agrees but I doubt he won't. We arrive and of course, the restaurant was rented out for the night. We take our seat up near Kris who is at the head of the table with boyfriend Corey. We are sitting outside. Kylie and Travis sit on the other side of us. Kylie across from me and Travis across from Tyga. Travis sits down and smiles and me. Sitting next to me is Kim and husband Kanye and sitting next to Kylie is next to Kourtney and boyfriend Younes. 

The dinner is going great. We are eating delicious food, laughing at each other's jokes, lightly drinking and I think Kris is warming up to me. It's all going well until we start talking about Kylie's new boyfriend, Travis. We talk about his success and his songs. It's no lie, he was better than Tyga but Travis still got on Tyga's nerves. Tyga tried to bring up some of his success in conversation but it was always brought back to Travis. I could see Tyga was getting angry. He was scrolling on his phone, on Travis' Instagram. I kick him under the table.

"Whats yo problem bitch!?" He yells. I shot him a dirty look. "I have to go." He gets up and leaves. 

That was awkward. Everyone is silent. They look at me.

"He's just in a mood," I say as I put on a fake smile.

"Ok... Well, I don't think Tyga is a good guy." Kim says

"And whys that?" I respond a bit fed up with their opinion.

"He's just unreliable. He made Kylie pay for the damage to a rental Lamborghini and never paid her back. He is in debt and he only dates girls for their money. If they have any. Isn't that right Kylie?" 

"Yeah, I guess." Kylie answers. I guess I didn't really love him. But he was good in the sheets. I should end it. It was beginning to become an unhealthy relationship.

We finished dinner. Travis picked up the check. He was such a gentleman. We head to our cars. I stop Kylie. I ask her if she had told him yet. She said she would when they get home. Kylie said she would drop me off because Tyga left with the car. During the ride, I was scrolling through my Instagram. Tyga DM me. It was over. He broke up with me!? Travis pulled up to my house. I thanked him and got out. Kylie was starting to tell him as I hopped out. I go inside and go upstairs. I undress and change into PJ's. A horn tooted outside. I look out the window. Kylie and Travis are having sex in his G-Wagon. I guess he's happy to hear the news. I feel so alone. Kylie and Travis having sex are making me feel so horny. I decide to call Tyga for make-up sex. I know it's unhealthy but I don't care. He comes over. Kylie and Travis are still there. He toots at them and they stop and drive away. Tyga comes inside.

He walks in I barely get to say hi when he slams the door and pushes me against the wall passionately kissing me.

"I knew you'd come back to me bitch"

As he is up against me I feel his dick up against my body. He is as hard as a rock. He closes the door then tells me to go upstairs and undress. I go upstairs and when he comes upstairs we start going at it.

~ Authors Note ~

Check out my profile. I have a new story! Enjoy.