What are you Doing!?

I wake up to Tyga by my side. He is asleep next to me. I get up and get ready for the day. I go to the Gym and I meet Jordyn there to work out. She has already started with her trainer. We rent the Gym out some mornings so that we aren't bothered with paparazzi. I start on the Bikes, Jordyn comes over and starts on the bike next to me.

"So what did you do last night?" She asked me.

"Oh, nothing." I didn't tell her that Tyga came over. "Tyga broke up with me. Honestly, I feel like I'm done with men!"

"Me too." She turns back to the bike and starts to exercise.

As our time in the gym finishes up I head down to use the showers. I hop in and hang my towel on the hook. I turn on the shower. I start washing my hair and the shower curtain opens. 

"JORDYN!" I scream! She is standing naked in front of me. "What are you doing!?"

"I picked up on all you subtle hints earlier. How you were done with men." I wasn't hinting anything I don't know where she is getting this from. She moves closer and I move back. I hit the wall. "I know you want this too." She kisses me. It's a long kiss. I stop her and push her away. 

"What are you doing!? I wasn't hinting at anything." I ask grabbing the towel off the rack and trying to cover myself up.

"Shhhhhh. Just go with it." She kisses me again by surprise. "I love you. I've always loved you."

I duck under her arm and run out. Covering myself as I do so. What just happened? Did Jordyn try to have sex with me? A million thoughts are running through my head! OMG! Do I tell Kylie? No! I'm supposed to head over to her place anyway since we were going to meet there after the workout. I cancel with Kylie. I told her some family stuff came up. I'll meet her later. I have to find a new gym. 

~Later~

Khloe invited me over to her place for dinner since we haven't really got to know each other since she's been in Clevland so much. Kylie and Travis and Kris and Corey are coming too. Kylie is coming to pick me up. Its casual tonight so I put on a Yeezy Sweatshirts and Shorts and wait for Kylie to arrive. I hear a noise outside and peer out my window. Kylie is pulling into the driveway. I go downstairs and cover my face as the paparazzi take photos. I sign a few autographs and take a few selfies with people than hop in the car. We start to drive off and we just engage in normal conversation on our way to Travis'. 

"So... Are you going to tell Khloe and Kris about the pregnancy?" I ask her with a cheesy grin on my face.

"Maybe" She smiles back. We both have a little giggle.

"I'm guessing Travis took the news well last night." I refer of course to Travis and Kylie having sex in my driveway last night.

"Haha. Yeah. Sorry about that. But I saw Tyga come over. What was that about?"

"Oh. We broke up."

"I see you took my family's advice."

"Yeah but, I need to tell you something. It doesn't really relate to you but I just wanted you to know." I'm of course referring to what happened with Jordyn. I decided to tell Kylie. "This morning when I went to the gym with Jordyn something weird happened." She looks over at me confused but it is only a short glance as she keeps her eyes on the road. "Jordyn kind of... well...she tried to have sex with me!"

"What" Kylie exclaimed, slamming on the brakes bring the car to a screeching stop.

"I told her about Tyga and I breaking up and I told her I was done with men and she kind of got a sort of idea."

"Did you...?" Kylie looked over.

"NO! I got out of there. That's why I cancelled with you. I didn't want to see Jordyn." Kylie just sat there with a blank expression.

"Well, we will talk about this tomorrow."

"I just thought you should know." We keep driving and as we get to Travis' it starts to rain. He gets in and we drive to Khloe's. 

We get to Khloe's. It's raining heavily now and we duck in as quick as we can. It's warm inside Khloe's house. It feels cozy and welcoming. Dinner is ready and the table is set. They were just waiting for us. We sit down.

"Sorry, we are late. The rain was beating down heavily." Kylie says to Khloe.

"That's okay. Mom said she couldn't make it last minute so it's just us." Khloe said. She walks up to me. "We haven't officially met yet. I'm Khloe Kardashian." She extends her arms for a hug.

"Hey, I'm Kassandra." I give Khloe that hug. She so nice.

We eat dinner. Kylie shares her exciting news and all is well. Tristan keeps eyeing me from across the table. Khloe doesn't see it and I just ignore it. We leave the table and watch some t.v. The first channel to come on is the news. FLASH FLOODING appears on the screen.

"Oh no. Looks like you guys can't get home tonight." Khloe says. "Luckily the guest rooms are set up. You can stay here!"

"Thanks, Khlo," Kylie says and then Khloe smiles at me. I smile back. Tristan shows us to our rooms.

"Kylie, Travis. You're in here." He points to a room. "The room across the hall is yours, Kass."

"Thanks!" Kylie says and they go into there room laughing a bit. Probably to celebrate the pregnancy some more.

"Here you go, Kassie. I'll be in to check on you later." Tristan winks at me. I just brush it aside. He can't hit on me if he is in a relationship. Although he has been known to cheat. I just think to myself that he had something in his eye.

Later in the night, I heard my door creak open...

To be Continued...

Authors Note

Hi! Sorry, it took so long. Here it is! I thought I'd try leaving you on a cliffhanger. I hope you enjoyed. You may have noticed I took down my other story 'FML'. I just realised my heart really wasn't in it. It was a story that I was asked to do. Maybe I will bring it back in the future but for now, I am dedicated full time to this story so expect quicker updates! Can't wait. See you soon. Also, don't forget to comment what you want to see in the story because I might just include it!