Hidden Hills

As I'm pulling up to Kylie's house I see an enormous house. I thank the limo driver that Kylie sent me and walk up to the house. As I knock on the door I hear barking from the inside. I realise that it's one of Kylie's dogs. The door opens and I see Kylie standing there in a white robe.

"Hey babe, ready to get your beauty on?  Let's go inside and get ready. You can get in your robe and then meet me downstairs for our facials, manicures and pedicures."

"Um... Kylie, I think there is a bit of a problem" I say seriously

"What is it? Is everything okay?"

"I can't meet you down stairs because I will get lost in this house!"

~Kylie laughs at me~

"Lol don't worry, Victoria will help you. She is my personal assistant. She'll help you. VICTORIA CAN YOU COME HELP KASSANDRA DOWN HERE???"

"I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND KYLIE I'M JUST HELPING SET UP THE SPA DAY" Victoria replies to Kylie.

"She'll be with you upstairs soon" Kylie assures me

As I walk up the beautiful staircase to the next level there are so many rooms. There is just one long hallway. I don't know what room to go into. Victoria pops up behind me and catches me by surprise.

"This way. So how did you meet Kylie meet?" Victoria asks me as she leads me down the hallway to a double door. Her house is spotless the walls are white and the doors are white and they are just so clean.

"I met Kylie on the streets of LA when I was walking into my hotel. She was looking for a Starbucks to meet Jordyn in."

"Ok anyway just come on in here. On the bed is a robe and a hair towel so just put it on and put your clothes on the bed and I'll be out here so just come when you're ready."

The room is so nice with the balcony outside looking onto the Hollywood sign. I can see all of Hollywood from here. As I look out I see a car pull up to the front. I come out to look over the balcony to see Kim and Khloé Kardashian getting out of the car and heading towards the house. They are walking quite fast as if they are in a foul mood. They open the door and slam it behind them. I try to listen to the conversation downstairs. I'm not usually an eavesdropper but being in my role models house and being her friend I almost can't resist as if I'm invincible. I hear Khloé screaming but I can't make out what they are saying. Just then Victoria knocks on the door.

"Is everything ok in the Kassandra" She sounds concerned. I look at the time on my watch and I've been in here for 15 minutes. God only knows what she thinks I've been doing in here.

"Just a second, I'll be right out!" I reply. I put on the robe and hair towel and walk out like nothing happened. "I'm ready"

"Were you okay in there?" She looks in the room behind me to check it's all okay or maybe she thinks I stole something.

"Yeah, everything is fine. I was just admiring the view and I lost track of time." I come up with a quick cover.

"Ok, let's go Kylie waiting."

"Alright, thanks." I have to be more alert next time. I can't be caught eavesdropping on someone I just met.