Day 1: Favorite Pokémon

What's my favorite Pokémon? Gee... it's so hard to choose. I mean, there's so many to choose from. How will I ever decide? Yes, I'm being extremely sarcastic right now. As I've said a million times before, I LOVE LUCARIO!!!! He's awesome! But I do have a lot of favorites, in fact, the cover for this story are just a handful of them. I would list them all, but... yeah. Too many. Instead, I'll say what I like about Lucario.

•I like their color scheme because black and blue go really good together.

•They look like those Egyptian dogs and I love ancient myths and creatures.

•They're a Fighting type which is one of my favorite typings. The others being Fire, Dark, Ghost, and Ice.

•They're mega form is awesome too. I like the extended fur and "feelers" (those black things that sorta look like dreadlocks). I think they're called feelers. Hang on, let me look it up. They're just called appendages but they rise when they read or manipulate Aura.

•That leads me to another thing. They can read and control aura! That is awesome!

•Lucario is evolved from friendship which means they have to have a good trainer and that needs a strong bond too. So you literally have to be best friends with a Lucario. I think that's pretty sweet.

I think I should stop there before I bore you guys with a rant on Lucario haha.

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE POKÉMON!

Carry on my wayward readers!

Always crazy,

CasHasSass

⭐️👑🐺😘

💙💜

✌️