14

14

What the fuck!

"Ahhh!" I screamed still Hunter didn't wake up and Samantha got up seductively. So much for that bitch

"it was fun you know" she said and left

"Hunter" I shook him and then he opened his eyes and I felt nothing

I looked at him and felt stupid I felt like a fucking loser

"Jasmine I don't know what this is" he tried to touch my hand but I yanked his hand away

"I know what this is. Its called fucking around, breaking a promise you fucking cheated on me"

I tried not to cry but the tears rushed down anyway. "Hunter we are done" with that I stormed out of the room

Out of the fucking house I ran home as fast as I could. I thought I was complete I didn't know I was far from being complete.

Today is the day we go back to school. Ever since that day I haven't seen Hunter. I haven't spoken to him and the worst part is he hasn't spoken to me which means everything was ok with him. It was a fucking game to him, I was a fucking game. This is breaking me not what he did the fact that I love him after everything.

After a quick breakfast, I bid my parents goodbye. I've been off lately I hope school turns out to be good.

"Jass I've missed you!" Kylie hugged me "ok I cannot breath" I said

"have you patched things up with Hunter?" she asked

I hissed " I don't want to talk about it Kay"

"Then when Jass? You've not heard him out"

"there's nothing to listen to Kay! He didn't come to explain, I've not seen him ever since then. So what do you think happened? He wanted to do it, no more talking about Gr..Hunter"

I walked pass her, the memories of Hunter and Samantha came back as if it just happened, how he didn't care to explain even if he was going to lie. I think boys are not my thing anymore so I wouldn't do boys again. I am done.

"Jasmine Macron you are needed in the principals office" now what? I don't have the stomach for anything but I'll try not to rude, because after what happened I barely remember what its like to be polite. I excused myself from the class. Why the hell is he outside? Why the hell is Grey outside?! I don't even want to know, I should go away from him but I froze, I couldn't move. That's what happens when you see someone you love. That's how you behave when they broke you and you still love them.

"Jasmine" he said

"Don't talk to me" I whisper yelled

"i.." I cut him off immediately

"no please don't!"

" you fucking listen to me Macron" he yelled

"if you are going to spat then go spat at her you fucking idiot" I left him standing there. The worst thing is he didn't care to follow me, he really is a dick.

"Ms. Macron, you're late"

"yea I'm sorry" I simply said

"this came" he said pointing at an envelop on this table "its from Baylor University, you have been accepted one more exam and you're in. After high school of course" he smiled "congratulations we are proud of you"

I didn't even know what to say I was so happy like OMG! I did ittt! "Thank you so much sir, thank you" I left his office smiling after that.

"oh my! This is a dream come true Jass you've always waned to school in Baylor we are so proud of you honey" dad hugged me

"what's wrong" mom asked

"uhmm.. well I am not sure I will take it, I know it has always been my dream school but I have always wanted to go to Manchester too so I don't know I will eventually go to Texas if I don't get accepted in Manchester" I said and rushed back to my room only to find carter squeezing out of my window into my room.

LIKE
COMMENT
VOTE AND SHARE
ENJOYXInfinityxx

A/n
This is the second to the last chapter!!!
The book is ending in the next chapter!
Thank you for reading

Ameenahhh💕💕💕