~Chapter 6~™

*Alarm rings*
It was Saturday, today I would get to go to the movies with my friends and my awesome boyfriend. I woke up and checked the time to make sure I got to do everything I needed to do before we had to go to the movies. 10:35, holy shit, I better get ready soon and do everything before 5:00!! I was so eager to start the day and get everything done so I can hang out with everyone. I got myself ready and went to get breakfast.
"Hi mom and dad!!!" I said. "Hi kiddo, are you excited to get to hang out with your friends tonight?" My dad asked me, I was so happy that they allowed me to go! "Of course she is honey, she gets to have at least a little fun over the weekend and so do her friends....and her new boyfriend who we are happy to know she's dating him!" My mom said, she had a smirk on her face which made me blush of embarrassment. "Ok fine, I won't tease you. Me and you father just want to know that you and Adam are going to be good for each other. I don't want him to break your heart." "Aww, thanks Mom. I'm gonna head out to get some new clothes for tonight, bye!" I said before closing the door behind me. Today was gonna be great. I headed to the mall which wasn't to far.

I choose to buy a beautiful blue crop-top, which wasn't that short, and I bought some skinny jeans which fit me perfectly. I sent a picture of me with the outfit on in the changing room and sent it to my friends, and to Adam.

*picture sent*
Sarah: Woah that looks so cute on you!! 😍
Amanda: Oh my gosh, CUTEEE 😍💖
Deborah: Oh my gosh, girl slayyyy😍💙💖
Adam: Wow 😳, you look..hot😍😍🔥💖
Liz: Hehe, thanks guys
*Texting ends*
I headed home and got ready, it was 4:36 and I got dressed. I headed downstairs and got into the car. "Movie Night!!! Woohoo!!!" Sarah yelled when I got in, she loves watching movies...and she says she loves seeing her ship sail. Which I don't blame her because I ship her with someone too.
~After the movie~
Me and Adam drove everyone back home. We had an awesome time, and me and Adam finally got some alone-time. He leaned in toward me, his lips brushing against mine, his lips were so soft. I have to kiss him. We kissed for a good 20 minutes, it was so passionate that I didn't want it to end but he had to take me back home.
I entered the house and headed to my room, my parents were asleep and I was able to not wake them. I got changed into my pajamas and went to bed. All I could think about was how amazing today was and how I got to hang out with everyone, we learned so much about one another and that's exactly what I wanted. I didn't want my friends to think Adam was a bad guy, which he isn't, but I still wanted them to get to know him better.
Soon fell asleep and I was wondering home great the next week would be. Today was great and I can't wait until Monday.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! How did you like Chapter 6? I'm so sorry for not updating but follow, vote, and comment if you want me to update more often💙. Btw I wanted you guys to know that my friend Sarah, yes I added her in this book, is the character. She actually loves this book and always ask me to update it so shout-out to my bestie. She also ships Liz and Adam so that you know why I made her do it in the book. _JvstSarxh_ 💜💙 ily Sarah.
Ok now bye my lovelies❤️.