~Chapter 14~™

My dream was about me. I was in school and saw Adam, he was talking to another girl who I didn't recognize. She was....prettier than me. He was smiling as he talked to her and out of nowhere they kissed. I felt tears melt down my face. I felt like a fool. They stopped kissing and he saw me standing there, he looked at me in a look that said "I'm sorry" but I didn't care about that. He walked over to me and said that it wasn't 'on purpose'. All I could do was let tears drip down my face, I felt heartbroken.
He tried to talk to me but I didn't want to see his face. At that moment I hated his guts. I wanted to punch the girl and slap him so hard, but I didn't have the energy. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry the whole day. What I did do, well...I told him that he was a cheater. He tried to speak but I cut him off.

"What do you have to explain?! You were just kissing another girl...behind my back! And you expect me to be ok with this?!" I said in an angry tone, while tears continued to drip down my face.

"Babe...she's just my.....*hesitation* sister." He said looking at me with a look that made me want to cry even more. I knew he was lying, he hesitated and the look in his eyes showed me that I couldn't trust him.

"Sister?!! You never had a sister!!! Now you're just lying. You hesitated when you said that sentence! You know what....we're through!!!!!" I walked away crying my heart out.

*End of dream*
I woke up and looked in the mirror. A tear drop was on my face.
It was just a dream. I'm relieved it was only a dream. I'll get ready, since today is Saturday I might as well go to Starbucks. It will help me forget that dream.
I got dressed in a cute blue top with some black jeans and some accessories. (As shown below)

This outfit was my favorite outfit that I owned

I headed out the house and went over to the nearby Starbucks. I ordered a (whatever drink you can think of) and walked out the Starbucks. I sat down on a park bench that was 2 miles away from the Starbucks. I finished my (name of the drink you thought of) and just sat there enjoying the breeze. I relaxed for a while before I walked back home.

I got home and tried to text Adam, asking if our relationship was alright. He responded quickly.

Text between Liz and Adam:
Liz: Hey Adam, I was wondering are we ok? You didn't talk to me yesterday so I got worried. Please respond back, ily💖
Adam: Hey babe, sorry if I made you worry. Yeah, we're good. I just had to leave because I had a doctors appointment. I was sick so I didn't really talk to that many people. Love you too 😘💖💙

Yay!! Ok, we're good. I got worried that things weren't working out. I should send him a picture of me in my outfit, he probably misses me since he's sick and can't really leave the house. I'll make him some soup and take it to his house to give to his mom for him.

I made the soup after sending the picture and crossed the street trying to be careful to not drop the soup. I rang the door bell and his mom answered.

"Hi Mrs. C, I brought soup for Adam since he's sick and all. Here you go." I kindly said and handed her the soup.

"Aw, how sweet of you. I'll give it to him and tell him it was from you. Alright, bye sweetie." Mrs. C was so kind and loving. I was guessing that's who Adam got it from.
*Crossed the street*

I got in the house and changed into my sweatpants. They were so comfortable. I binged watched a show called "Big Mouth" it was weird, funny, gross, and just....I don't know. (I put that there because I couldn't think of anything else, I've never watched the show but by my friends points of view is how I wrote this)

-----------------------------------------
Yay!!! The chapters are longer now!!😂
Sorry for not writing a lot lately. I've been kinda lazy these few weeks because I also have homework, school, and this to balance. So that's why I update on Tuesday's. Even though this wasn't updated on Tuesday, I'm so happy tomorrow is teachers planning day which means I get to update all of my books. YAY!!! I really wanted to update Darkest Dreams(btw go check that out) and Girl Next Door (check that out as well). Ok bye my lovelies ❤️
Check my books out:
1. Love Rose 🌹 (romance)
2. Darkest Dreams 😴(fantasy)
3. The Girl Next Door 🚪 ( werewolf)
We are almost at 100 reads!!! Thank you guys so much. I love you all, byeeeee! 💙💍💖❤️