~Chapter 16~™

I stayed up all night yesterday studying for that exam. It was worth it because everything I learned over the year is going to be on there. Though I was very lazy, I'm a very hard working student. Even though I've had some B's and C's I managed to raise my grades and focus on my classes. I took good notes which also helped with the studying for all my classes. I wrote down all the vocabulary, what was written on the board, what could have been said by the teacher that would be very important on the test, and important people who had to be memorized(mostly in Civics class I would do this).

Since I started doing this, I've seen my grades raise dramatically higher.

Enough about what I do for studying, I have to get ready for school. It was Monday, the worst day of the week. This was the day I got A lot of homework. Seriously why was homework invented. As long as I kept my grades up, I'd be able to hang out with Adam and my friends. I'd also get to know Valarie better as well. Then once I get into college, I want to  pursue my dream job. I'll study medicine so that I can help treat others.

Anyway, today was boring as usual. Mrs. Evan was teaching math but she made it so boring. It was usually fun on the other days but I guess Monday's were her not-in-a-good-mood days. She was grumpy on these days, but when she was grumpy she made everything boring. I just had to get through this class so that I could go home.

The bell finally rung and I could leave this 'hell for children'. Tomorrow I was getting braces and I knew it would be a struggle when it came to eating. I have spacers but now I have to get braces. The pain was endless when I got those spacers for the first time but then I started to feel better, now that I'm getting braces I have to go through that pain again.

I saw Adam and waved at him. He noticed and ran toward me. He kissed me passionately as a 'hello' I guess. After he kissed me, he asked me how my classes were.

"They were pretty boring. How about yours?"

"Exactly the same as yours. The teacher gave us a whole packet which has 100 questions on it and we have to turn it in by next week Tuesday."

"That's just cruel."

"I know right?"

"Oh yeah, I'm getting my braces tomorrow so I might have to come to school late. If I don't come I'll text you after school, I might be in a lot of pain which is probably why I won't come to school. Just a heads up so that you don't miss me too much *giggles in a joking matter*"

"I will miss you but I understand. Bye babe. Love ya" Adam said as he walked away with a smile on his face. He was adorable when he smiled, since he had dimples, it made him look even cuter.

I walked home and got upstairs to my room which was across the hall. I got in there and saw a note on my bed. It read: Sorry we aren't home, we went to buy something. We have a present for you inside our room, hope you like it.
                               - Love Mom & Dad

They had a present for me?

I entered the room and tears of joy ran down my face. On the bed laid a puppy. It was sleeping but I knew it was a Husky—No it was even better—it was a Husky mixed with a Corgi. It was adorable. I let it lay there asleep and got some food for it ready to go. I knew I'd have to come up with a name, but what would it be?

--------------
Hey guys! Omg she got a Horgi? Or is it a Cusky? Idk but anyway hope you enjoyed. And leave a comment below for the name suggestion of her new puppy. The comment that gets the most agreements on it will be the name of the puppy. Remember to vote on this book and check out my other books. Love you all, goodbye my lovelies 💖