~Chapter 18~™

Today I had to go to school. The place known as hell. My friends told me about some drama going on between the we-think-we're-all-that squad. I hated them because one time in middle school I tried to be friends with them,but they just pushed me into the darkness and made jokes about me. I was bullied by them, now-a-days they compliment me saying I've "glowed up" since middle school. I knew I did but I knew they just wanted me in their squad. So I didn't accept their offer of being 'friends' with them. I have my own friends and I was not about to let that little squad ruin my friendships. They already started rumors throughout the whole school, I wouldn't risk being friends with them.

They might bully me again because I have braces, but if they do I won't care because they just want to make everyone else feel bad.

Anyway enough talking, I have to get to school before I'm late.

---
In all my classes, I got a lot of compliments on how I looked with braces. I was polite and said 'thank you' but this all seemed a little weird. I never got compliments from anyone except my friends,family,and boyfriend. Other than that I never got any.

This felt weird. It was not normal, so something must be up. I didn't know what it was but I had to find out.

It would take a while but I had to figure it out. Something felt wrong like something bad was gonna happen.

---
It was after school and everyone was looking at me. They seemed worried. They pointed behind me and were mouthing the word "look". I turned around and there was Adam but he was talking to another girl.

That was the girl I saw him with in my dream. They were laughing, and he put his hand around her torso. He did that to me, never to anyone else. He slowly leaned in and-and he k-kissed her.

He was cheating on me. Tears were running down my face. In my dream he cheated with a girl which I could see the face of. But this time I saw her face clearly. It was Brianna, my enemy. And to think, all this time, Adam and I would last forever. He said he loved me. Now I don't think I can be in love with anyone ever again. After this, I felt like I can't do anything again. My heart was broken. I felt...like it was my fault.