Chapter 1

Hello,everyone.First of all,the first chapter is pilot and I....I really am a bad writer so,I'm sorry from all begin.Also English is not my mother tongue therefore I beg your forgiveness from now.Thanks for reading. Please comment after you finish this chapter so that I can know what you guys feel and what flaws I have :)

----------------------

"Alright,new cadets! Attention! " the bronze man said.Eyebrows are frowning,with his angry face like we are the reason of all pain he suffered.

"I am your liege and your commander,you are going to be trained by me right here from now on.Ypu are going to be trained to save your people,save the human race that stands behind and....."

You stopped listening.In the heart of the burning sun,your cheecks are getting hotter and that's why pinker,you are already hungry and your clothesbare disturbing.But you know one thing for sure ; that you didn't come here,you didn't join the training corps to listen an old man's sermon.All he was saying was unnecessary.He was talking about being the humans,the war that doesn't even belong to you and the titans.People were afraid of titans but none of them has nothing to do with it.Why? You have hever understood.Literally,you guys were a bunch of kids and some grown ass men were using you all,making you fight in their war with sitting and smoking and watching you dance between the titans' cruelty.They did fight and it didn't work out.Fighting wouldn't solve anything but protecting would.But you also knew what your father told you : "you can't see the rainbow without receiving the rain". You know he was right.May be not you but your kids and their kids at least,should see the good days.Wall Maria was being breached and titans are coming in the walls since then.The hole must be plugged and the survey corps needs to be stopped from going on expeditions.It brings nothing but death of youths.Commander Erwin Smith....Your father told you about him.That he is such a willing hearted leader and a professional of 3DMG user also he has his sidekick,Lance Corporal Levi.As long as that guy called "Levi" is in the Survey Corps,they will never be dissolved.You wonder where titans come from too,just like them.But you never believed they were a product of nature.There were something else.Something else that you can't even spell but burning to find out. As these infinite thoughts are capturing you,you start to analyse the people around you.Look at their faces.Look at the face of the guy there,his eyebrows are so frowned that they might kill someone,you think that at the moment while listening the instructor he thinks he is doing a really serious job by joining the training corps but in fact,he'll be aware of what he's doing long after now .Some are so determined,so willing,some so confident some doesn't even care about the fight but most are afraid.Yes,these kids are afraid and yet they go forward.They don't step back.Then you start to wonder:that devotion is  because of the willingness for fight or just actually is an instinct of must.Within the thoughts you all start your first trainings.

Of course you can't learn everything in the moment but the first things that ever were tought you was durability.And you are good at it.

As a few more days pass,the trains are getting harder. 

First of all;swinging.Okay,if you'll fly you need to know how to do it.

There's a guy there,he is trying to but can't just figure it out.Falls all the time but damn it the guu doesn't just give up.And there are other people,oh two guys are doing good,actually.And the short blondie is mocking it up because he is too short and thin for it.But it's always it,isn't that right? The weakest person becomes the strongest.You can see it in him.And your eyes switch to another one.This girl with different features doesn't seem like she cares about it.She's like she already knows what to do.She was like that for a time being,indeed.May be she comes from a tough area where they have to know how to survive,where nowhere is safe even further.Being close to her may help you to learn how to fight better.Actually,you don't know how to fight at all,how can you? You were just a baker's daughter who wanted to give your family a peaceful life with joining the military police but nowadays,you doubt it.