Chapter 3

You didn't sleep all night along.The thoughts of being a soldier like your people want you to or being a warrior like you heard in your father's old stories are put aside,you don't have the guts.You had to accept it.The acception was just so ordinary and usual but painful at the same time.Reiner tried on you for nothing,he wasted his nights,gave up on his sleep for a useless shit.Also he was right.Again.You thought at first that he was just a one-dimensional asshole thr kind of who trusts himself too much but never fails about it.One lucky bastard.But now just thinking what he had said to you it can come from a mature mind.It wasn't easy.Wasn't easy for you to accept that you're a weak.Without any ability,any education nor even smart you were to make strategic decisions not even you have a will in your heart in your opinion.You sat in your bed,pulled your legs to your stomach and wrapped your arms around them,you felt so lonely and so weak and so so much guilty right now,you squeezed your teeth to not to shout and start to judder slowlyaqa,and you finally started crying while others are sleeping.You felt hot water in your cheecks,first tear came from the left eye,where carries the pain.You couldn't hold it in any longer and let it pour.You shiver,you whine but you can't do it loud because everyone else's sleeping.The feeling of despair,loss of self,unnecessity is capturing you like a dark smoke in the air and you can't even scream because you're not free here.You cried silently for like an hour and then...

You opened your tired and reddish eyes in the morning light.Tears had dried on your cheeks,that's why they're rigit.You assume that you felt asleep crying.You get up,a very few cadets are awake before the call.You immideately get up and reach out to the bathroom,close the old door as hard as you can and try to look at your face with an old rusty salver.Under your eyes are swelled up,your dark circles are widened and the worst is they're all red.Your eyes are red.Not even reddish,definitely red.You wash your face for a multiple times,swellings might be covered up with it a bit but reds are not for sure.You just hope nobody asks like "oh,no what happened?" like they care.No one really cares.

You,wearing your white t shirt which started to have rips because of the hardness of training,you made your way to the training area.Not looking at Reiner's face anymore,since he bullied you...hold on,he didn't bully he said te truth,don't lie to yourself, so you're done with his training,you look for someone to train with.Girls like Mikasa or Annie never do that since they consider you as a fly,may be....Thomas is approaching you,that's a good thing.This guy is really bad at combat so may be..wait,he has a weird face.

"Hey,[y/n] can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah,sure.Go ahead".

His eyebrows are frowned.

"I see you every night going somewhere,I also see Reiner going somewhere at the same time of the night.I mean,it's not my business what you do but I've seen you crying last night and your eyes are ..bad today.Did something bad happen?" he reached his hand to your arm.

You are shocked.What the fuck is he talking about? Was he following his friends in free times? Where the hell he...wait,what did he mean?

"What on earth do you mean,Thomas?" you're not joking.

He softened his looks,put his hand on your arm.

"You can tell me,look,I'm just worried,something happened between you and Reiner?Did he do something against your will?You have bruises in your arms,your shirt has a small rip [y/n].I'm really concern about you,why aren't you talking for few days?You're very faded,very sad. Are you okay? Do you have injuri-"

Your head was heating harshly.You widened your eyes as what he meant.Reiner was the most popular and cool guy amongst all cadets and girls were totally a fan of him but he was neither a jerk nor a pervert.Besides,he was the one who didn't bully you and offered help although he made his bully afterwards.He was still someone you respect,even though Thomas is a really nice guy and understandable,he was putting his pointy nose things that are not his concern way too much and he's being annoying,now.Reiner was not that kind of guy.You reached at your limits and finally you are ready to blow up.He was keeping talking shit,like