Chapter 4

"Get up".

You did as he said.

Three weeks and every night you two were training.He taught you every and every single thing he knows.How did he manage to know so much,indeed? 

You need to clear your mind.You looked at him,his back turned at you,having a few steps,you need to act quick,before he realises your action,you need to kick his blank space up to his belt and need to hit his nape hard enough to take his quard down,then he would careen and you'd  be able to take him down.You need to calculate his equilibrium point in order to break his stance.You took a deep breath but making a mistake by starting to run towards him during your breath and as you run and rised up your left leg to kick his blank space you lost time as rising up your leg because you couldn't receive enough energy to rise it and hit it properly and he realised you but it was too late for him because despite you had hard time to kick you succeed but with lower strength of course,therefore he felt a soft pain but that was all.Therefore you knew your kick wasn't successful enough and you needed to close that attack failure with another attack,but with a positive one this time.As he turned his face to you you straightened up your hand and hit his nape before he even realised.No he was giddy.He approached you to hold you up but you were quick enough to  give his abdominal cavity another kick.Then you punched too hard right above his stomach.You don't know whether that hurt him or not but it nearly broke your hand.His stomach was way too muscular but you remembered what he said "don't let the look fool you.You can even defeat someone strong looking with knowing their week spots".And you were doing so.You kept working on around stomach.Not directly towards the stomach but those blank spaces around it and also the guts.He must have felt that .He's on his feet now.You got him finally.His hands are around his stomach.He's coughing.He's all yours.You looked at him.Someone strong like him is on his feet against you.You liked that feeling.As final move,when he rised his eyebrows and gave you a pathetic look,you rised your leg up at the line of your shoulder and kicked his right jawline with your tibia.It was so hard that he felt on the left side of his face with a frown.You had no mercy at that moment that you couldn't even realise how brutal your fight was.

As you looked at him,he was still gasping but softer than usual.Then you remembered what he said before: 

"Don't listen to your mercy during a fight.Don't forget,you're fighting to take your opponent down and if you don't hit Then,they'll hit you.And they'll do that in order to take you down". Then you turned your back,trying to avoid your inner voice what screams "damn it you hurt his beautiful jawline bitch! Help him get up" such that you didn't listen.

Then you heard a huge gasp,it was like a horse preparing for run.While you didn't get the chance to turn your back to look at it,harsh arms grabed you and pushed you to the dusty grown along with themselves.Then Reiner,proped up his arm towards your neck,his other hand grabed your head tightly,was chocking you.With the shock of unexpected grasp,you tried to free yourself from his strong arms like an unguarded fish which got hunted,but itbwas useless.His grasp was calculated just perfect that made you unable to move even a bit.Only thing you could do was to shake your legs but that was also useless since his body was stronger than yours to push yours down.Indeed,your back was leant against his chest,you were starting to lose your vision,your breathes were decreasing,put your hands to his stonish arms,unaware of your actions,you were repeating his name.

"Rein...Reiner-" you tried to breath.

"Never but never turn your back to your enemy.This is what an enemy does,they attack you when you turn your back".

You tried to speak :

"You a-are not my e...enemy"

His grasp dissolved.He suddenly started to soften his arms around your head.Then he turned your looks to you.With a sudden movement,he let your head go and grabbed your both shoulders and he roughly turned you to him in order to face you.