Hello! Authors Note

Hello to new fans and maybe old! I'm going to start writing again. I have still been obsessed with Joe Sugg whilst I haven't written but I lost my passion for it and didn't have time either. Recently, me and my best friend (who is obsessed with Caspar) have started writing for eachother to read and I have really gotten back into it. Then I went onto my old imagines book and hated every single story in it and just cringed and felt weird. I think it's because they were the first imagines I had ever written and they were awful so I'm starting afresh. In this book I'm trying to base my imagines on cute, personal, touching, funny and don't mind doing a few smuts since I'm older now and know what I'm writing about. I hope you enjoy my new stories and also I'm going back to school on Monday and I want to try and write a new imagine or a new chapter every day or every other day so if people enjoy this then it will motivate me to do it. Also any feedback is much appreciated so as you read my imagines then please let me know what you think so I can improve and connect with you guys as the readers. Anyway without further ado let the imagines commence!

BTW I will probably write my first one either tomorrow or Sunday night as I'm still on holiday and need to find the time. Love you💖