8

Woops I forgot to update

:::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

The remainder of Christmas day was spent watching reruns of old cliché holiday movies, binging on treats and skulling bottles of boomers homebrew. Christmas songs sung in sarcastic tones echoed about, yet it was a fairly uneventful day in wentworth correctional facility. The girls of h2 were all piled onto the couch and floor watching the small tele, boomer yelling exaggeratedly about certain 'parts' of the elf that appeared on the screen, causing the others to laugh and chatter.

Alex too was laughing at boomers weird jokes and throwing popcorn into allies mouth from the other side of the couch when she felt something cool wrap around her neck, jumping at the sensation, with flashbacks jolting her slightly. As it clasped firmly she looked down at it in surprise, noticing the familiar kite pendant that hung from the silver chain. She leant her head back on Franky's lap, the brunette smiling down at her from her place above Alex on the sofa.

"Hey there,"

"Hi,"

Franky's dimples deepened at the inquisitive look on the girls face. "Your necklace...?" She lifted it up in question, wondering why the hell she'd made her wear it in the first place. "Kites symbolize freedom. Thought you'd appreciate it more than me. Merry Christmas babe,"

Alex beamed up at Franky, even if it was upside down. "I–thank you. Merry Christmas Franky. " Franky grinned down at her in return and booped her on the nose.

"I'm sorry, but did you just boop me?!"

Franky practically dragged Alex up to sit in her lap. "Of course. Your just too damn cute for your own good," Alex could feel herself blush a deep scarlet as she tried to hide her face to no avail. What was up with this Franky? One minute she's cold and hates her, the next she's all over her. Talk about confusing.

"Oi, you two! Shut up or get a room. We're trying to watch Alex's twin here." Boomer threw a grape at them, which was surprising considering boomer never went within twenty feet of anything remotely healthy. They looked back up at the screen, only to see they had switched to the music channel. "Shit, that does look like you. Just slightly younger," Allie commented, the others agreeing in union.

"Oh. Thats because it is."

Eyes darted from her to the screen and back again. "Bullshit,"

She just shrugged. "Eh, back when I was doing modeling I scored a few gigs with some bands I was doing a shoot with. They let me feature on some of their songs. No big deal."

They looked at her with wide eyes. "Yes big deal! Your famous as!" Boomer cried. Bea sniggered in the opposite corner of the couch as she played with allies hair and watched the scene unfold. "More like infamous. "

"I agree with Red. Infamous makes you sound more badass, more sexy even," Franky nudged Alex playfully who wrinkled her nose in response. "I'll take what I can get, I guess."

The others burst out laughing for one reason or another, Mr Jackson watching them amusedly from the corner. "Oi Mr J! You should come join us!" Liz called out to him, only for him to roll his eyes. "Think I'm alright ladies. Just carry on." Surprisingly he gave them a wink as he spotted the shampoo bottles, no doubt knowing the contraband held within. "Wow Liz, it seems like your charm works on all the men," Sonia said with an undertone of sarcasm. Liz shared a look with Doreen as the others continued chatting. Franky just stared into space. Singing. Songs. Something about Alex singing rung a bell. She couldn't quite put her finger in what it was though. She shifted slightly in her seat, staring now at Alex.