Chapter 8

I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HADN'T UPDATED SHCOOL JUST STARTED AND I WAS GOING TO UPDATE AFTER SCHOOL. BUT THEN. FLIPPIN SCHOOL GOT ME LIKE. IMA GO TO SLEEP AFTER SCHOOL. THEN MY BRAIN WAZ LIKE I HATE FLIPPIN SCHOOL. so here i am writing a flippin chapter at the middle of the night so I wont get complains. you guys can throw eggs or........burgers (chu know what you du that second one while I eat those burgers. dangit I hungry now ima eat while I do the chapter). ON TO THE STORY.

BOYZ p.o.v

WHATA HECK WAZ THAT Blitz

Huh what......WHA (falls of bed on the floor on his face) Blaine

What was that...wait did blaine bring his bearded dragon. Chewy. to this trip Hmmmm.... Brick

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.......WHAT...WHA...MOM...bacon WHAT I DIDNT FALL ASLEEP Boomer

Huh what was that (drops hair comb and runs down stairs)? Mitch

(Eatin a bag of potato chips)........Meh....(goes downstairs) Butch

Downstairs

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'' Bunny screams

everyone runs downstairs

well not exactly every one. every one but.....bommer and blaine.

As blaine was face down on the floor sliding downstairs like some snake.saying ow

"ow..ow..ow..ow..ow..ow..ow.." Blaine reapeted

Boomer well he tumbled down the stairs. like a flipin tumbleweed.

"WHOAAAAAAAA....wha WHOA" Boomer

every one was screaming like flippin fan girls at a flippin Justin Bieber concert.

pointing at the wall like they saw Donald trump building the wall (witch I flippin hate why he doing it tho) .

Yup....until two random girls came in thru the front door.

the first girl was a girl about 12 to 13 years old. she was wearing a maroon shirt that said "the struggle is real" in bold black letters. pink jeans. black converse. purple glasses. shoulder length dark brown hair and a necklace that had a gold cross (love jesus). but forsome reason her hair wasn't down. it was flying up. not like pony tail. like her hair looked like flippin eienstien.

then they all started to scream and point at her. like they saw the chupacabra or somthein.

"man you guys scream so loud china can hear you. don't chu think Jackie" the girl said to the girl next to her that her name is Jackie.

"ya they sooooo loud that England heard them too issa" jackie said to the girl next her who is known as issa as they started to laugh.

Jackie was taller than issa but looked younger like about 10 to 11 years old . she wore a grey longed sleeved shirt with a pineapple with sunglasses on it. jean shorts. brown shoes. her hair was in a high ponytail.with her bangs out.

"WHO ARE THEY" every one pointed at the two girls

I know its short but i also have to finish my homework. but hoped you enjoyed.

prey for Huston Texas from hurricane Harvey.

my birthday is August the 31 I'm turning 12. wish me a happy birthday

BYE