Couldn't forget you 2: make it last

ELI AND ANNALISE: THE FLASH BACK

Alicia P.O.V

I had to think of some way to make it look like I tried to defend Annalise during the attack. I took some dirt and grass and rubbed it on my clothes. I successfully made a complete mess of myself, making it look like I put up a hell of a fight. On my way back I ran in to Aiyana and that other girl, think her name is Amelia. They took one look at me and ran over.  Amelia was first to talk.

" what the hell happened and where is Annalise?"

" Please tell me she's dead" was the only thing Aiyana said.

" listen I'm just trying to make it look like I tried to help her don't tell anyone"

They nodded their heads in approval. Just then we heard a scream. We ran towards the sound to find a girl on top of a broken down car with walkers surrounding the area. Aiyana didn't hesitate and ran in. She was pretty quick with that sword. she got to the girl who look to be about 13-14 years old. When she got down we ran for our lives.

We all got back to the hotel in one piece, thank God. I went through explaining why my clothes we now rags. They actually bought it. Sean was devastated since Annalise was his only family that survived

Aiyana's P.o.v

' I should just stab him in the throat. I know what I did was wrong and I even asked him to break up with me so we wouldn't be able to hurt each other. I don't believe he thinks I know. how could he? how go he just go off and screw her!? I don't want to be with him...I feel the big stab in the heart'

"Ana you ok" Eli asked

".... leave me alone"

" what's wrong?"

" you already know" I said trying to walk away but he wouldn't let me pass.

" why won't you just tell me?" he began to whine and beg.

" whining and begging is for low, pathetic, immature people"

He back away from me. He look hurt and sad.Everyone in the room focused there attention on us.

" I can't believe you" I said

" oh...so you know" he wouldn't look me in the eyes.

" I hate you" I said trying to hold back tears.

" why...its no different then what you did"

" no different....no its a big difference! I didn't go off and have sex with anyone! I even told you to break up with me and as I recall you didn't want to! it was a kiss but you had sex with his sister who is dead thank god but you...."

I saw a knife next to me. I zoned out, my mind trailed off to yesterday. it was about 11:10, an hour after I was attacked. I walk down the hall to a room I saw Eli walk in earlier. when I opened the door....he wasn't alone.Annalise was with him.they we're sitting up, clothes on the floor, covers wrapped around them.I glared at Eli who was now just standing there with a look of pain. I looked back at the knife and Amelia must have knew what I was thinking. I picked up the knife quick and through it the way I was taught so it would stab anything that got in its way......oh no I didn't mean to.

comment on who you think the knife hit.

END OF PART 12