Whats His Name?

WHATS HIS NAME?

When I woke up I was still sitting in the chair. I got up and walked down stairs to get some breakfast for me and Eli. When I came back up to the room, he was sitting up watching tv. I put his breakfast down and was about to walk out but he called out my name.

"Ana" his voice was still low.

" ...yes..." I couldn't help but to start shaking.

" where you trying to..."

" trying to what?"

" where you trying to kill me"

" Eli...I don't know" I became choked up.

" oh...I'm sorry-"

" Shut up! I...I could have killed you! so I don't want you to apologize. as soon as your well I'm leaving. We can't be together....this is madness"

He said nothing. I felt terrible and walked out the room. I saw Alicia and Mariah in the hall. Alicia looked excited and Mariah did too.

" um whats up with you two?"

" ahhhhh oh my god!"

" why are you screaming!"

" 3 things!

1: new kid who is 17

2: its a boy

3: he is hot! capital H.O.T"

" oh come on he can't be that...wow"

Just then a guy came walking over to us. I know I just got out of a relationship but he was cute,  that puppy cute type of guy. while I was checking him out I finally looked him in the  eyes. I felt a chill down my spine because he was just staring my way. I wasn't even paying attention and the words came out of my mouth.

" wow your adorable" I said it under my breath.

" what?" he had asked. he had a nice voice.

" oh um.... its a really nice day I say we go play ball! we should just go....I should just go!"

I started walking pretty fast around the corner but stopped. I heard Mariah Alicia and that guy talking.

G: " is she ok?"

A: " yeah.... she's cool she just has a lot on her mind"

M: " .... I see the desire in your eyes you know..."

G " ... what do you me?"he asked with his eyes narrowed on Alicia.

A " hey there I'm Alicia"

I walked away. I  haven't been so deep in thought like this since  the first day of the apocalypse when I was anxious to find out if Eli was alive. At the moment I felt like something was missing. I went back to retrace my steps. when I rounded the corner I bumped into the new guy.

" oh um....hi there"

" hey..."

" sorry for bumping into you"

" no it was me. can you tell me your name"

" Aiyana but everyone calls me Ana. whats your name?"

" Steven"

END OF PART 14