Dead Or Alive?

DEAD OR ALIVE?

I....I did it. I hit him in the throat. I started shaking. He fell to his knees staring at me blankly. I watch him bleed out on the floor.

" why the hell would you do that!" chandler screamed at me.

"I..I ah.." was all I could say.

I killed him. everyone remained silent. how could I do something like this. I took a few steps back, turned around and ran out the door. I didn't stop running until I thought my heart would burst. I fell to my knees running my fingers through my hair. I started screaming at the top of my lounges and tears flooded my face.

"why! why...did I ..do it!" I yelled at myself in between sobs. I kept my head down in my lap with memories of Eli flooding my head. Those memories,they went all the way back to the first time we met. Out of no where I felt something pulling my hair. when I went to grab it back I heard the noise of a walker. I tried getting away but its grip on me was tight. I started screaming but I stopped, it could only attract more than I can handle.

I felt myself being dragged across the ground. I pulled out my sword but couldn't get to the walker. I guess this is my only option." see ya later long hair". I took my sword and cut my hair. it was now barley touching my neck. I got up and ran. I soon found myself back at homestead. when I walked in everyone gasped at the sight of me. I looked down but Eli wasn't there.

" where is he" no one answered me.

" I said where is he!" again, no answer.

" Tell me!!" I screamed. I was in so much pain that I couldn't bare to stand any longer. some one finally answered me.

" he is ok...he didn't lose to much blood but he did lose a lot. he will be fine" that voice I have never heard before.

"who are you?"

" sorry we haven't properly met. I'm Mariah"

" oh....I'm Aiyana"

wait...did she just tell me he's ok? what does it matter....he will never forgive me. I climb up the stairs. I walked into what was me and Eli's room. I went to lay down but there was something in the bed.

"Eli...is that you" I said in a whisper.

" ....Ana..." his voice was dry and low.

" I'm... I'm sorry! I'm so sorry" I sat in the chair next to the bed and cried.

'if he makes it...if he has another chance...I will leave and not cause anymore danger to him. I can never be happy...ever,for what I have done is unforgivable'

END OF PART 13