See Ya Later?

SEE YA LATER?

( 2 weeks later)... ' he's finally getting better. Im sticking to the promise I made to myself....I have to leave. I think he knows that I'll be leaving soon...what will everyone else say when I tell them?"

I came down the stairs with my bag packed and my sword by my side. Amelia took one look at me and flipped.

" where do you think your going"

" I have to leave please don't make this harder than it already is"

" your not leaving..Aiyana you can't leave"

" look, the day I almost killed Eli I prayed to god that I would leave if he got the chance to stay alive..I don't back out on my word and you know that"

" so your just going to leave just because the asshole got to live...I say we kill him.." she said picking up her gun.

" Amelia put it down"

" nope cause you did say if he didn't live you wouldn't leave"

" Amelia...."

" Ana please don't go"

She rushed over to me and wouldn't let go. We have been friends since the first grade. Shae came over and clanged to me too. they really do care for me.

" the hell with you guys I say she leaves"

I directed my attention to the only person who I wish was eaten by a walker.

" Sean... go to hell" I yelled at him.

" we don't want you here"

" we? who is we hmmm. raise your hand if you want me to leave"

the only one who raised his hand was Sean. I didn't realize that many people actually wanted me to stay. I guess I won't leave then.

" well then I'm not going any where"

" damn it"

" ok can we all agree we dislike Sean?"

everyone agreed. I decide if everyone agrees then we do it.

" Amelia I need you to scream as loud as you can away from the hotel. Jake, kyle, and Brad I need you to grab Sean and tie him up"

Sean tried to run but Jake tackled him. they tied him up and we put him in the back of my car. I got Amelia and we drove out to open area. Amelia screamed at the top of her lounges and I pushed Sean out the car. We got back in the car and as we left I called out " see ya later Sean".

End of chapter 15