1. ||the ultimate end- prologue||

Shravan malhotra, son of the famous advocate Ramanath malhotra, was just 17 when he left Delhi and went away to London, for higher studies. Why did he have to leave his family? Well because of two reasons.
1. There was no more family left, his mother had eloped with some Ahuja without even caring about him.
2. His best friend, sumo , suman tiwari to be proper had betrayed him when he needed her the most.
There was nothing more left here for him and so he left the city and returned after 10 years, as a renowned advocate, Shravan Malhotra.

Suman on the other hand, now became the owner of PCT(PRIYA CATERING AND TIFFIN). She had started it from the scratch and it was now doing fairly well because the only thing that she was passionate about was cooking. She was happy in her professional front but personally she had spent 10 years grieving and repenting her mistakes. She was sinerely sorry for not being there for her then best friend and now love of her life, shravan. Suman had lost her parents in an accident when she was just 8 years old and now lived with her nanaji, mamaji and mamiji. Her teenage years had been spent in creating a cool bully girl image in front of her friends, so that she could always be the queen bee. And the nerdy chasmish shravan, obviously didn't fit in her criterias. Hence though they were best freinds, she had kept it hidden from her school mates. And that was why when shravan had approached her in school, already in a mess with the news of her mother's elopement, she had prioritized her image over his pain and chided him badly in front of the school. Poor shravan had left from there and vacated the city the next day. All these years, she had stalked him on facebook and orkut and kept apologising to him over her secret letters that she kept hidden in her closet. She had a hope that one day, shravan would return and forgive her.

And he had returned after 10 years, his demeanour completely changed. He wasn't the nerdy chasmish anymore but a handsome hulk of 6'4'' and six-pack abs. But he had not forgiven her. Instead he had invited her to the reunion party of their school and insulted her in front of everyone, the same way she did to him years ago.

For the world their friendship might had come to a dead end but destiny knew better. Suman's home, Tiwari Killa as it was called was under stake of a cheap and fraud landlord and this time when she had lost hopes to have her house back, shravan had came forward to hold her. The case not only brought back her home but also revived the lost friendship. And shravan again fell for the girl who had captured her heart 10 years ago itself. Even suman was waiting to confess her love for him but before she could, destiny played another card.

Apparently, the mother shravan had hated with all his might was never at fault. Nirmala malhotra had never eloped or married someone else. It was the freaking male ego of shravan's Father that had destroyed their world. 10 years ago, ramnath malhotra was not a known name and his family was fed by the income of his wife, nirmala malhotra. Her boss, Mr ahuja was a nice man and he supported his loyal employee in her hardships. But ram could not see that. His male ego dominated his thinking and when after sudden demise of mr ahuja, nirmala went to check up on his two little kids, ram provoked shravan that nirmala had abandoned them. When nirmala returned he didn't let her meet shravan and blackmailed her into ruining shravan's life if she came near him. And all these years, shravan thought that her mother was at fault. On the same note, ramnath malhotra couldn't stand suman. She was independent with a huge self respect and an outgoing girl. Ram could see a budding nirmala in her. Hence even after knowing how madly shravan loves suman and vice versa, ram threatened suman to leave shravan and go away if she wanted her mamiji's daughter Preeti to be happily married to shravan's cousin Pushkar. Suman had no option but to choose the happiness of the family that had sheltered her when she had nowhere to go. Hence, she again pushed away shravan, this time breaking his heart and his entire trust more badly.

But fate intervened again and due to nanaji's ill health and suman's family intrested in moving abroad, shravan had to marry suman. The two people who had been in so much love were now married but they could not even bear to see each other's face. But somewhere shravan's heart still beat only for suman. He could not handle this distance, this pain of loosing his friendship and his love again. He started drowning himself in alcohol night after night to numb himself. His days were spent in uttering bitter words to his wife, to whom he had never accepted his love but only confessed his hatred towrds her. And when suman could take no more of his insults she packed her bags and left him and his home forever. That was the moment when ram realized how badly his son had been affected in his battle of ego. Without a single fault, shravan suffered the most and hence before it could entire disrupt Shravan's already Hayward life, ramnath malhotra told shravan the entire truth. From the lies he had fed him regarding his mother to the blackmailing he did with suman.

What would shrvan do now?
Will he forgive his parents ?
Will he forgive himself for inflicting such grave hurts on the girl he claim to love?
Will suman return?
Will sumo and shravan ever meet?

Let's find out THE ULTIMATE END!