•°•Chapter 2•°•

"Thing's are gonna change and you have to except it,life's going to be different but you'll make it through as long as you stay strong and have faith" -Joseph

Sitting in my room listening to music is the best way for me to clear my mind of all the things going on.

"Jazariah and Jaylen come here" My dad yelled from downstairs, all I could think is what jaylen blamed on me now knowing my 15 year old sister it could be anything.

"Coming" I say making my way downstairs to see what he wanted.

"I didn't do nothing" I heard my sister say loudly.

"Girl shut up he probably just wanna talk to us" I said coming in the kitchen going straight for the fridge.

"Who pissed in your frosty flakes" she asked giving me a stank look.

"nobody" I replied now thinking about the situation that happened few hours ago with Jayse, trying not to break down again

"hey girls" My mom said coming into the house with a hand full of bags. I guess from one of her many shopping sprees she takes.

"hey" we say in a unison.

"Okay, so what you needed us for" I ask my dad finally deciding on getting a Sprite out of the fridge.

"Well..I've been working a lot lately with my new business partner's and recently the police have gotten involved and are investigating the case saying we been doing illegal business" he spoke staring at all of us in the eyes waiting for a response.

"Okay...and" I say .

"Well were moving to Atlanta" he remarked with a big smile on his face. My dad was from Georgia but moved here to California so he could expand his business but he would always tell us about his life growing up in the hood and how hard it was with trying to make it far with most people doubting him.

"What?why? I have all my friends here I don't want to move to Georgia" I say now getting my self all worked up for nothing.

"it's not your choice whether we go or not your a child and we're the adults so we call the shots here" My mom remarked standing by her husband's side.

"Do you understand Jazariah hazel Carter" she hissed raising her voice.

"yes ma'am" I said with little attitude in my voice.

"Listen, Thing's are gonna change and you have to except it, life's going to be different but you'll make it through as long as you stay strong and have faith" my dad says to us making eye contact.

"You make is sound like your in a lot of trouble" jaylen says to my dad.

"it's to much to explain, but we're moving in a few months so you have enough time to say goodbye to all your friends and finish with this semester " my dad said.

                7 months later

It's been three months since we moved to Georgia we live in a nice two story house in an okay neighborhood in Decatur, but it's nothing like our mansion in Cali it's a different environment no more hot weather all year around, and the sound of the the ocean's waves. I'll miss it but I'm kinda starting to get used to ATL and the southern hospitality. Right now I'm just chilling since it's the weekend and I have to start college classes on Tuesday.

"zari I'm bored lets go somewhere" Jaylen says coming into my room.

"Where you wanna go" I ask curiously wanting to get out of the house too .

"South Lake " She replies with a big smile on her face.

"You know dad said we cant spend a lot of money, right" I question her.

"Yeah and we won't,i only want a few shoes and some outfits"she says.

"Okay let me go change" I say going into my closet picking out a cute outfit to wear.I decided on my  Florescent coral fringe tank top peach,True Religion jeggings,Jordan retro 5 Black/Alarming,my Michael Kors Hamilton Tote,and i added my accessories my Gold Mk Parker watch,Gold chain and some Chanel earrings.

I decided on my  Florescent coral fringe tank top peach,True Religion jeggings,Jordan retro 5 Black/Alarming,my Michael Kors Hamilton Tote,and i added my accessories my Gold Mk Parker watch,Gold chain and some Chanel earrings

-

"I want these"Jaylen say holding up the Jordan 11 Aqua. When I looked up she was no longer looking at the shoes but her attention had turned to a boy across the store.

"Earth to jay" i say waving my hand back and fourth in front of her face trying to get her attention.

"Aww she's in love" i added finally getting her attention.

"shut up, he is just so cute" she spoke still drooling over this boy.

"You know him" I ask curiously.

"Yeah he goes to my school his name is Tygene and he is so cute once again, he's a football player and has a great singing voice" she say with a Kool Aid smile.

"Okay, just go over there and talk to him" i said pushing her a little .

"It's not that easy,  I'm shy"she says now looking at me frowning.

"Lies, your know where near shy  "i laugh telling the truth which made her laugh a little.

"I know that fool but like when i get around him, i get shy instantly" she replied blushing.

"Well no time for that cause he's coming over here now" I say turning her around to face him.

"Hey Tygene" she said shyly.

"Wassup Jaylen,what you doing today" he says smiling and putting his arm around her which made her blush even more

"Um excuse me shawty, can i get by you" A cute boy with a perfect smile,chocolate skin and dreads says waiting for me to move.

"Sure" i say moving over still looking at him.

"Which one should i get" the boy asked.

"You should get the Carmine i don't to much like the other one" I spoke looking at the two shoes comparing them.

"Hold on,What you know about shoes" he say putting someone on his phone on hold looking at me smirking. I thought he was talking to me well dang i feel embarrassed.

"I mean i know little something" i answered.

" mhm really,what's you name" He asked showing me his pearly white teeth.

"Jazariah,You" I ask smiling.

"Rodriquez but most people know me as Jacquees" Jacquees sounds cute Rodriquez sound like a Hispanic name oh well i'll just go with the flow.

"It was nice meeting you tho Jazariah" he says.

"Aye Tygene let's go bruh"he say waving for tygene to come. Hmm i wonder are they brothers or maybe just close friends.

A/N:how did you like this chapter she finally met Jacquees. show me some love if you could by leaving some votes, comments or even share this story.♥