•°•Chapter 4•°•

"Yeah but got my heart broken to someone who had love but just didn't want to see it" she said with her eye's starting to tear up. I hate to see women cry it's one of my weakness.

"He couldn't see what he had until it was gone" I say wiping the tear from her eyes. Never would say I'm soft but I just now how to treat a lady growing up in a house with women.

"Why are you so nice to me and you don't know me" She questioned sniffling.

"See that's the thing I want to get to know you if only you let me" I explained looking into her brown eyes.

Jazariah's POV

After jaylen's movie date was over we went home an just relaxed, talked about stuff and ate junk food like always. Me and jacquees hit it off a little better than i thought we would, I thought he was going to be a player who only wanted what's between my legs but he was actually really sweet, but I'm not letting my guard down people can change.

"Oh my god" jaylen yells.

"What" I asked giggling at how crazy she can be and just random at times.

"So he gave me his football jacket and asked if i would be his good luck charm" she said smiling showing her deep dimples off.

"what you say, you better have said yes" I said .

"I did zari, but like I'm scared" she said looking down playing with her fingers.

"What are you scared about" i asked stuffing some hot fries in my mouth.

"well, uhmm love, I mean what is it like" she asked with a serious face.

"loving someone is a big thing I mean I can really say I loved jayse but that only get's you so far it will make you feel like your in hell then in heaven again " I say preparing my sister for relationships.

"You make it sound so simple, when did you realize you loved jayse" she asked with a straight face.

"well we knew eachother since we were 13 so he just was a really close friend, then In 10th grade I just realized I had a huge crush on him and it went on from there"I answered, thinking about all the times we spent together.

"Nope dont start crying again" she said looking at me with a straight face.

"Let's talk about something else" I spoke checking my phone to see i got a text from jacquees.

The text read "wassup me and some friends are having a get together tonight you should come thru "

I replied with a yes, and looked up to see jaylen on the floor sleep with candy in her hand and popcorn in her hair, I swear she is a fat person in a skinny body.

I went in my closet and grabbed just a pink hoodie, leggings, and some sparkly black uggs. I went downstairs got my purse and keys off the counter.

~

When I pulled up to the address I took out my phone and called jacquees to let him know I was here. I walked up to the house to see jacquees standing on the porch waiting on me I guess.

"Hey, you look nice" he stated hugging me.

"Really I think I look like a girl who just walked out the house throwing  anything on" I laughed. He just smirked at me and grabbed my hand leading me into the house. It was a nice brick house it looked small on the outside but fooled me when I seen how spacious it really was.

"This your house" I questioned taking a look around at the beautiful african paintings hanging onto the burnt orange colored wall.

"Yeah ain't it nice, naw I'm just playing this mama dukes house" he replied laughing.