•°•Chapter 3•°•

"Rodriquez but most people know me as Jacquees" Jacquees sounds cute Rodriquez sound like a Hispanic name oh well i'll just go with the flow.

"It was nice meeting you tho Jazariah" he says.

"Aye Tygene let's go bruh" he say waving for tygene to come.Hmm i wonder are they brothers or maybe just close friends.

We finally made it home we went over our spending amount but it's okay hopefully this will last us for a while.

"Zariiii I think I'm in love" jaylen says barging in my room ,which she does a lot.

"Hold on step back out and close the door" I say looking at her crazy .

"Okay do you hear something" I said waiting for her to answer.

"no" she yelled.

"exactly that means don't come in" I say with annoyance in my voice ,to only get a I don't care look and a laugh.

"Okay what you want" I ask her scrolling down my instagram feed Liking some and commenting on others.

"Well me and tygene are going on a date to the movie's and i need you to drop me off" she said making her eyes get bigger.

"I just took you to the mall, and then you was just being rude so why should I" I ask waiting for a response.

"I'm begging you I'll stop eating your takis, and drinking all your Arizona's, I promise riah" she answers with her puppy dog face and calling me by one of my many nicknames.

"what time y'all going" I questioned.

"well actually now, I already have my outfit laid out so let me change" she says with a smile running out my room. I went in my closet which was full of stuff to pick out something to wear.

A black gangsta Marilyn Monroe crop vest top, peach destroyed skinnies, Oreo jordan's, Graffiti Luis Vuitton bag, I added a gold necklace and my gold hoops. I went into my bathroom to put on a little of makeup just some mascara and a little mac lipstick.

"You ready Jay" I yelled making my way downstairs to the kitchen ,grabbing me an Arizona out the fridge

"Yeah" she says coming down the stairs with a cute outfit on.

"Baddie or nah" she asks taking out her phone snapping pictures for probably Instagram, I just shook my head and made my way out to my car. While waiting for her i decided to call Angel my friend from Cali, we made up the day after the incident with my irrelevant ex.

"hey ang"I say soon as she picked up.
"Hey boo, I got some good news"she screams.
"Spill It!"I say with excitement.
"I'm coming down to the A for a few months to be with my granny so you know i gotta visit the boo while I'm there"she screams.
"Fr Fr yass bish yass my bestie coming"I say mimicking soulja boy's vine, laughing to myself.
" girl you crazy but let me go, my clothes won't pack on there own, bye Hun"she says.
"Bye Angel"I say, ending the phone conversation. looking up to see jaylen locking up the house.