how we met

Jimins pov

The meeting had finished hours ago and almost everyone had left and gone home. Everyone but me. Being the Team leader I had to finish up things.
Taking a deep breath, I lean back on the chair and take off my glasses.
Finally we managed something.

I exit the meeting room and look at the clock...
"Oh wow. Its already 11pm."
I walked past the transparent door only glancing inside and walking away.
Stop.
I return and see the room empty. The food untouched.
" She ate before? The food is given to her at 7pm. Is she not feeling fine?"
I unlock the door and go in. The bathroom door was locked but it was awfully quite.
I knock the door and hear movement.

Your POV

The sudden knock at the door startled me.
"Hey? You okay in there?" Jimin asked.
Oh! No wonder his voice was so familiar that it was annoying. No wonders he was treating me so nicely.

"Hey?" He spoke again.
"Get the hell away from here. Don't annoy me!!!" I yelled at him and there was silence.
Oh! I'm sorry jimin but it turns out I can't face you. I thought I was over it years ago but I wasn't....

You still make my heart flutter...
********
Years ago

I walked alone as usual during recess, humming as I walked by the football field when something tapped against my leg. I looked down to see a football and picked it up.
"Hey!"  A boy called out to me as He ran over , a short messy haired and chubby cheeked boy.
"Thanks for picking it up." He said and then started staring at me
It made me a bit uncomfortable.
"Is something wrong...?" I  asked.

"Oh!! Was I staring??" A slight blush appears on the his face. "Sorry. Its just that ..." He stopped for a while looking all shy and then continued, "Your pretty."

"Huh!?!?"
"I'll be taking the ball now." He took the ball and ran back to the field leaving me there confused. A few seconds later a smile spread across my face as I  thought

"That was nice."

The next day he approached me in class and introduced himself as Jimin. I never really paid attention to anyone so I actually never knew he was in the same class . I tried avoiding him like I had every other person in my grey life but he was persistant. He kept trying till I finally gave in.
The worst mistake I made in my life.

Each and every passing day the we became closer till I  finally fell in love with him.

An Even worse mistake.
Why?
He belonged to a family of officers and
Me...?
I belonged with outlaws.
Outlaws I  already didn't like, for they gave me nothing but a depressing life and with constantly being on the run but now, I had begun hating them. All because of them I never had a normal life or friends and now that I finally made one, just to fall for him. I couldnt bring it up to him.
Why?
I could never muster up the courage to tell him about myself or my feelings when he talked about becoming an officer so fondly.
He talked about it so much that once I actually said to him.

"It would be nice if one day you're the one whose arresting me."

Though that statement was only met with a questionable look from him.
I laughed it off.