Chapter 3

All my hesitations and doubts were gone, as I watched that guy getting closer and closer to me. His aura was still green, but now I could also see some red leaks, which symbolised an anger.

I was not nervous anymore. Instead of my previous depressing feelings I could feel an excitement and eagerness. And the desire.

His distance from me was now only about 2 metres. I did not wait any longer. I took off my hood and prepared myself. My heart will be beating again and pumping my blood. I just need this man. His spiritual esence.

He stumbled when he was only a few steps away from me. Now it was my turn to become a hunter. I jumped to him, as he was getting up again. I tumbled him back on the ground and sat on the top of his lap.

"Get off me!" he tried to command me. But I knew it does not matter he acts like a though guy, his eyes were telling the truth. He was confused and frightened, nearly as much as I was. He was surprised he can't shake off such a tiny and light girl.

There were no more reasons for a longer delays. My knees were strong enough to keep the victim pinned to the ground. Both my hands were free now, so I touched his forehead with my forefingers und thumbs. I fell the energy streaming under his sweat skin.

As soon as I touched him, he stopped his crazy writhing.

I started saying the words which were needed as a next step. My voice was clear and loud, though no one was here to listen.

During my first words, the man started opening his mouth. I was looking straight into his eyes and watching how he is slowly loosing himself. All his memories and thoughts, desires and fears, strenght, his aura... It was getting to his opened mouth. I could feel it under my fingers.

It is still time to change your mind. Stop it, don't say the last words.

The voices now were begging me, but now I was able to ignore them. My mind had to focus on something else. Something that was right under me.

"Mihi nunc fortitudinem, domine, et ingrediar in animam ipsius." I finished. From the man's mouth came up a bright and etheral fog. It has a white color and it was really beautiful.

I opened my mouth too and the fog directed itself in that direction. I absorbed it.

And I felt like a queen. My body was getting warm again and effervescing with an energy. I closed my eyes and focus just on the fog getting to my heart. It touched the organ and I fell on the ground from a shock, when my heart made its first beat after a long time. I could hear it. Pump pump pump.

But I knew the absorbing wasn't over yet - this was only the pleasant part. I had to accept his whole spirit. I stood up and watched the unconscious body. Yet it was still unconscious, but as soon as his spirit comes out, it will be a dead body of a man who aged too fast and died from unexplained reasons. He used to have dark hair, but now it was slowly getting grey at first and then white color.Wrinkles started appearing all over his face.

But I also realised a black darness which was writhing around the body. It was very dark and without any aura. And it was growing in shapes of an adult man.

In a few minutes there was standing a shadow of my victim. The face was calm, but eyes looked at me with a loathing.

You will pay for this, bitch.

Those were the last words he could say. Then a huge air storm came from nowhere and pushed the rest of the man's spirit into me.

It was painful. I fell on the ground, next to the dead body. And screamed. This was the worst pain, coming from the things that keep me here.

I was hunkered down, hugging my belly and waiting for the torture to stop.

It will, it will just take me a few horrible minutes.