Where are they??

It was four AM in the morning, everyone was asleep. Except David. He was looking for something in his cabin. He was in his usual uniform but he wasn't in his normal happy self. He was...panicking. He was going through all of those drawers, throwing everything on the ground. It was a big mess. 'Where the hell are they?!', he thought to himself as he still had a face of worriedness and anxiety. He then remembered something, he had extra in his bathroom. He ran into his bathroom and turned on the light quickly. He opened the two doors on the cabinet underneath the sink and smiled at what he had been looking for from the past two hours. What was inside was tons and tons of pill bottles, all empty but one. It only had five pills but that was ok. David just knew that he would have to get more soon. Very soon. He still had the same expression he had while looking for the pills. His hands were shaking badly while trying to get the cap off of the pill bottle. The pill bottle was just a normal bottle, orange and it had the white sticker around it. but instead of having his info on the white sticker, it just says "HAPPY PILLS". He finally got the cap off the pill bottle and just swallowed the rest of the pills. He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked miserable. His hair was all droopy and his breathing was very heavy. After a few minutes of looking at himself in the mirror, his breathing was back to normal and his hands stopped shaking. Half an hour later, he was back to his happy lovable self again. He smiled at himself through the mirror and started to tear up. After just smiling at himself for a few seconds, he collapsed on the floor, sobbing. 'I don't know how long I can do this...'
~~~~
Hey guys!! I hope you guys liked that, because if you do, there's gonna be more!! I'll be back soon and if you guys really liked it, go vote it to give me more positivity and more inspiration!! Also if you have any request, comment down below and tell me what you want or if you just wanna tell me what you think of this story rn, YOUR FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! :D
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND STAY BEAUTIFUL MY CHILDREN!!
~Bree ;3