Chapter 9 - Little Lost Girl

Kai P.O.V

I can't believe it that I just married a girl who has powers. No wonder her eyes kept on changing colours. I thought she was just changing contacts every now and then. But if I think about it, how could someone change their contacts in such a short time. No wonder every single colour has a different aura.

"And yet- you didn't tell me," I said. I glared at her. I could see that she was sad because her eyes turned blue. I stood up and went towards her.

"Im sorry. I planned on telling you but I didn't have the courage. Im sorry >///<," she pleaded. She didn't dare to look up at me. I clenched my fist and Kyungsoo saw it.

I raised both of my hands and Kyungsoo's eyes widened with horror. "Don't you dare, Kai!," he darted across the room towards me but its too late. But instead of hitting her, I hugged her. Kyungsoo stopped dead in his tracks.

"Its okay. You should have told me earlier. Next time- tell me if something's wrong,"I said as I patted her back. I gave her the sweetest smile I could. She smiled behind those blue eyes. Her smile melted my heart. I realised that she was no ordinary girl. She was no monster. She was a lovely girl and she's my wife. (A/N- Aww~ )

"I guess we should go then," said Lowena, waving goodbye. "Got to go," and she winked at Emma. In a flash, she transformed back into her warrior form. Her long red cloak glowed in the moonlight and she disappeared the next moment together with Michelle and Nicole.

"Hey, don't be sad!," I slapped Emma's back. Everyone laughed.

"Aigoo! What was that for?!," she said back. She frowned at me.

"They'll be back. No worries," said Lay. Everyone nodded.

"Go to bed now. I know you're tired. We'll clean up the mess after we hang out,"I said and pulled her arm for her to stand up. I pushed her lightly towards the bedroom.

She turned around and I shrugged with a smile. She smiled back and it pierced through my heart. That was the sweetest smile I ever saw. She said good night and went into the room.

"Ahem- I think something's in my throat- Ahem-Ahem," said Kris, and he winked at the other Exo Members.

"Ahem- I think I also have something in my throat," said Chanyeol when he finally got the idea. 

"XOXO , Kai!!," said Chen out loud causing everybody to laugh. I turned around and chased Chen around the room. He really gets on my nerves. "XOXO!,"He kept on saying that.

"Neoreul XOXO pume ana XOXO ( I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO *from the song* ) ," said Chanyeol out louder than Chen. Chen high fived Chanyeol and they laughed like crazy people.

"Stop it already. If you want to cause trouble, I might as well kick you out," I complained. They froze immediately. They nodded and sat on the couch but they continued their acts at D.O.

"Stop poking me. Poke Luhan instead," said Kyungsoo,shoving Chen's hand away. Then, Chen poked Luhan and Luhan got mad and smacked him.

"Aigoo! So painful! Don't smack me!," wailed Chen, holding his arm where Luhan have smacked him.

"That's what you get for naughty hands,"