Chapter 10 - FUN TIME!

Kai P.O.V

"Emma-," I asked as I ate breakfast with the Exo members at the living room. Coco was eating beside me.

"Yes?,"

"Until now.. I wonder what's your full name?," I look at her. Everyone followed my gaze.

"Yeah- I never knew your full name. What is it?," asked Chanyeol as he slurped his noodles.

"Its a very long name," she sighed. She seemed to hate her name. "Its a mixture of Spanish,Italian and French,"

"Pukhh--!!!," Everyone choked on their food including D.O. I guess he also didn't know about it. Seriously?! A mixture of 3 languages.

"Why?,"

"Who has that many languages in their names?! My name is only Park Chanyeol, that's it!!,"

"Me. You asked who has that many languages in their names- its me and Lowena," she said back with a cool aura. "Besides- its kind of a *hesitate* tongue twister,"

"Whats a tongue twister??," asked Chen. Tao threw a pillow at him.

"You don't know?! It means its hard to mention her name," exclaimed Tao. Suho smacked his back and Tao howled in pain.

"Yes- howl more like a wolf. We'll dance wolf later. Just say your name Emma. We don't mind," All eyes were on Emma including Coco. Then, Coco's ears pricked.

"Let me answer it!!," she said out loud, raising her arm like when you do in class.

"Don't you dare, Coco!," threatened Emma, holding on to a pillow to throw at Coco.

"Her full name is Emma Verug Belle Evon! Her other name is Beo Wulf," she said out loud with a sweet tone in her voice. Emma face palmed her face.

"Wow! Omg-! Seriously, that's your name," Everyone's jaw dropped except Coco who was still proudly. She just sold my pride.

"Yeah- That's why I go by the name Emma Evon only. Evon's my father's name. Evon Albert Terra. Same goes to Lowena. Lowena Vito Cedro Evon," she explained. Our jaws dropped to the floor. What a unique yet long name.

"Why given such a name," asked Kris. Lay nodded together with Luhan.

"I don't know. My father calls it EXOtic,"

"Yeah~!! I knew we were going POP! ( means popular)," Everyone cheered. Coco just followed according to the flow.

"Hey- at least Im not the only one who's racist in this house right now. There's still COCO DE VUELGRA right there," Emma teased. Coco's face went red. Emma smirked and winked at me.

"Besides, Michelle's name is Michelle White Byanca and Nicole-," she hesitated, trying to remember. "I guess Nicole's name is the most unique. Nicole Evelyn Ivonne," Everyone went 'ooooohhh~~~' and making their mouths into an O shape.

"Nice name right there," I said.

"So you mean mine is no good?," she smirked. "I hate my long name. I'd rather be called Emma Watson," Everyone laughed.