Chapter 6- Together is Better

Kyungsoo P.O.V

"EMMA-!," I squealed as I saw her finally opening her eyes. I was happy to see her back to reality. "Are you okay?," I hugged her by the neck tightly till' she nearly choked.

"Seriously, Kyungsoo-Oppa. If you're hug is very strong, then why are you so weak in arm wrestling," I laughed and loosened my grip.

"Emma?," said a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Kai running towards Emma who is lying on the couch. "Thank goodness you are awake! What were you doing in the middle of the park next to the fountain?,"

"What do you mean? I don't remember anything,"

"C'mon. Stop chatting and lets celebrate Emma's return," I slapped Kai's leg and sticked out my tongue.

"Hyung- Don't be mean!!," wailed Kai. He should feel my wrath by now.

"Your voice is more irritating than your dance, you know that?," I teased. He chased me around the room and everybody laughed while Chanyeol helped Emma to get up. Tao wiped Emma's sweat with a wet tissue.

"Don't touch her face roughly! You may scratch it!," I protested. I held up my fist towards Tao.

"Stop fighting already! Look its 3 o'clock in the evening now. Itsn't it the best time to go shopping?," said Xiumin sending me a glare I'll never forget. Its so creepy!

"Yehet!," squealed Sehun. "Shopping! I wanna shop till I drop! :D,"

Everyone were already formally dressed, so we decided to go right away but the EXO members including Kai were still making a fuss over Emma. I feel so lefted out although Im the closest to her.

"Oppa!," Emma clinged to my arm. "They're annoying!," Finally, its my chance to shine.

"Want to fight?," I lifted up my head like asking for a fight. Everyone stepped back. Then, they ran to the car.

"Thank you oppa!," She smiled happily and hugged me around the waist before entering the car. Kai's eyes never left me. He was staring at me intently until Emma sat beside him.

Kai P.O.V

How could Emma hug him?! I know he's the so called 'BROTHER' to Emma but at least give some respect towards the MR.HUSBAND.

"Don't do that again," I said to Emma, looking out of the window when Kyungsoo entered the car and also sat next to Emma.

"What?," she looked at me blankly. She look so cute when she's clueless.

"Nothing-,"

"I know you said something!," This time she shaked me hard on the arm. I turned my head towards her and pressed her soft cheeks. She wriggled, trying to get away.

"When I said nothing, I mean Nothing-," I take a glimpse at Kyungsoo but he was chatting merrily with Kris and Baekhyun. "I just said you're cute today,"

She blushed and her eyes turned to pink. But I didn't mind the colours anymore. I knew I had made her like me even more.

"Really-?,"

"No,"

She wailed loudly and complained to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo shot me with a death glare. I just couldn't play around. When she finished wailing, she punched my arm very hard while sticking out her tongue.

"If Im a tomboyish, I would have showed you my middle finger instead of wailing loudly. You should be grateful to have a pretty wife like me," she said, staring at me.

Kyungsoo nodded in agreement and I shot him a death glare this time. He looked very surprised and looked away immediately. Emma hugged my arm and started to chat away with me. I loved it how she lovingly hug me for no reason.

"Can we watch Pororo after this?," she asked after we chatted for a few minutes. "I love Pororo <3,"

"Sure~! I love Pororo too!," I exclaim. I never knew she liked Pororo too. Now I have a new friend to accompany me when watching it.

"Buy me a teddy bear and wake me up when we're there," she leaned on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

"No way Im waking you up," But it was too late. She already slept. That was so fast! But I didn't mind. Without any of the members looking, I silently kissed Emma on the forehead then smiled to myself. When I looked up, Kyungsoo was looking at me.

"Hey guys!  A pervert just kissed someone!!," he yelled. Everyone put their attention on me.

"No I did NOT! He's lying!," I protested. But everyone smirked and began nudging each other. I knew something just went from well to basically- UNWELL.

I ignored them and Kyungsoo chuckled behind his EVIL smile. Im just happy enough when Emma is finally back. My life seemed to flow well when she's next to me. Im used to her attention now. It better when Im together with Emma <3.

END OF CHAPTER

:P Hoped u like it! I finally went into the lovey-dovey part but the best part is still on the way :D PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT! Thnx for reading ^^ :3