9-Love Is Crazy

2 months later

2 months later.

Authors POV

It's been two months since Javan and Kiah got together. They've been really happy together Kiah and the girls have gotten really close and see each other almost every day. They're all very happy that everybody's relationships are finally working out. Niah is close to her due date and shes looks so big and round. Kiah hasn't had any contact with Jason or King since Jason and her split but she knows they're always watching her.

Gee POV

I rolled over to see Shawn's face. Last night events Flashed in my head. I got drunk last night in the club and that's all I can remember but why am I on the bed with Shawn? I tried to remember but I came up with nothing. Then I thought about Jayden. Oh my god what have I done Jayden has been nothing but good to me and I get drunk one night and end up in somebody else's bed how the hell am I going to tell him. I try to slip out from under Shawn's arm and sneak out but he wakes up as soon as I move.

"where you think you going?" He said in his sleepy voice. Grabbing me and pulling me close.

"I need to go Jayden's probably wondering where I am speaking of aren't you one of his friends what did we even do at night?" I asked scared of his answer

"Well um we fucked last night but something tells me you have no idea what happened and yes Jayden is my friend but hey you was looking fine last night so I had to come over there and holler at you." He said smiling.

"You are a grimy ass nigga he's supposed to be your homie and you come over here and fuck me while I'm drunk knowing I don't know what I'm doing."I yelled at him getting up grabbing my things.

"Hey it is what it is and by the way, you ride so good it make a nigga want to go to heaven and back."He said winking his eye and licking his lips.

I was completely disgusted I didn't say anything all I did was walk out of the house and drive home I don't know how I'm going to explain this to Jayden I hope he doesn't leave me.

Kiah POV

I woke up in Javans arms something I have been doing for 2 months now honestly I wish we would have got together sooner at least I wouldn't have had to go through that whole Jason situation. Now that I think about it I haven't thought of Jason since me and Javan got together which is crazy because before he was always on my mind. I didn't want to wake Javan so I got out of the bed quietly and picked up my phone expecting a text from the group chat. But what I didn't expect was for me to have 20 missed calls from King and 15 messages. I decided to call him back while I went downstairs to make breakfast.

Phone convo

Kiah: hey you called me like 20 times what's going on?

King: I was kind of hoping that Jason with you with you I haven't seen him in two days and I'm worried he never goes missing for more than a couple hours.

Kiah: so why would you think he was with me?

King: he said he's been trying to get you back so I thought maybe he succeeded you know Kiah he really loves you but as long as you're happy with the person your with and he doesn't hurt you I won't kill him.

Kiah: yes that comforts me very much to know that you won't kill somebody over me but no I haven't seen or talked to Jason in over two months I have no idea where he is.

King: I've looked everywhere I've checked everywhere I can't find him. he's like a son to me I got eyes on you 24/7 I know where you at how you doing who you with and that's how I know that you're okay even if we don't talk that much but at least with him I know I don't got to watch him constantly but now he just up and disappeared he never goes a day without checking in with me I'm really worried about him okay I'm worried about you too there's been people following you and Javan around I want you to come to the main trap tonight so I can put you under some protection.

Kiah: what no I have to work tomorrow I can't just put my whole life on hold because of your enemies.

King: Kiah I wasn't asking be here by 8:30 tonight or I will come and get you myself and you're not going to like it if you want to protect your friends bring them too. I don't know how long it's going to take it might take weeks months a year but I'm not letting you go missing to.

Kiah: but I ne----.

End of phone convo.

I can't believe he hung up in the middle of my sentence. Who does he think he is calling me up one day and saying Hey you and your friends have to come here for maybe weeks or a year because of what he does. I wanted nothing to do with this life and yet I'm all tangled into it all because of Jason. I texted the girls and told Javan what king had told me it was 7:30 and we were all at my house. Everyone was here besides Gee and Jayden she told me what happened with her and Shawn but I knew Jayden would find it in his heart to forgive her. Well I thought he would at least but they're still not here and they was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago. I'm a little worried about them but just then I heard a knock on the door I opened it expecting Gee but I only saw Jayden. Then she walked up with her head down. I guess she told him.

Then all of a sudden gas filled the room and everything went black.

_______ Short chapter but I need more comments and votes if y'all want me to update as often as I used to. Hope you enjoyed this chapter 💙________