10-Tight Spaces

Author's POV

Author's POV

They woke up in a dark room. Everyone was screaming and looking for a way out when king entered the room.

" ohh good y'all finally up. Your stuff is up stairs go up and get ready we leave for the safe house in 10. "He said walking out. Everyone was shook.

" we was on the way why tf he gas us for?" Gee said

" I guess we was taking to long for him." Kiah said

"That's stupid a call would have had to same effect." Javan said.

Everyone walked up stairs and got there stuff and got on the jet. After about two and half hours they landed in the deep forest. There was a little cabin right in the middle. They got off the plane and headed in. King left to Body guards there to watch over them. Then he left.

______________________________________

It's been 2 weeks since they went into hiding and things are getting intense with them being in a small cabin house with only five bedrooms and two bathrooms, basically they are all on top of each other . Something that they're not used to.

Gee and Jayden argue all the time day and night. Niah is always in pain. Nikki and Maya are always fucking in their room. Kiah and Javan do the same. Destiny and Kayden are always being loud as hell playing cards. Daeshonda and Kendrick are all over the place. Things only get worse when Jason is finally found and put in the house with them. Kiah stays away from him but he has his mind made up that he's gonna get her back.

Gee POV

Man I hate being in this damn house. They need to find whoever wants to kill us and kill them. Jayden claims he forgives me but every time we get into it he brings it up. Like I know wat I did was wrong but I was drunk and I can't remember anything. He just can't let it go.

"Baby can we have a serious conversation and not argue." I said sitting next to him on the bed.

"Yeah I'm tired of arguing anyway." He said sliding close to me.

"Baby what I did was wrong I know but I was drunk and I don't remember anything. I know that's not a excuse but I regret it I love u and I want us to work out." I said honestly

"Gee I know your sorry but I just don't know. I love you with all my heart but it's just gonna take sum time. I forgive you for real this time. "He said kissing me.

The kiss got deeper and within a few minutes we were naked. He was eating my pussy and fingering me. He hit my spot with his tongue and I moaned out in pleasure. I was pulling his hair till I finally cam all over his face. He lifted my legs up onto his shoulders then slid his dick in side of me really slow it's been a long time since we had sex and boy I missed it after a few Strokes of him going slow he sped up and started killing me all I can do is sit there and take it I screamed his name scratched his back and he just kept going he turned me over and I put my face in the pillow while he gave me back shots I came more times than I can count then he came all inside me I could feel his warm cum all inside me then we both collapsed into the bed trying to catch our breath. I think we just made up.

Kiah POV

This small ass house has no room for me Javan and Jason. Me and Javan have been going at it almost every night. He is so good in the bed. I could hear Gee getting sum and I noticed for the first time how thin the walls were in here. So everyone could probably hear when we did it to. Oh well at least Jason knows Javan beats it up better than him. Speaking of I think I want sum dick right now. I went to my room and seen Javan laying down with out a shirt. I layed on him and kissed him all over his face and whispered. "I want sum daddy." That's all it took he flipped me over and y'all know we did the nasty. I made sure I moaned a little louder than usual just to get my point across.

Daeshonda POV

Me and Kendrick are in a weird place. I want him but I can't forgive him. Yeah we fuck sometimes but I just can't be serious with him. Sometimes we argue then sometimes we be in love. I have no idea wat to do. This house to damn small. I can never get away and think. They need to find theses people already.

Jason POV

I was kidnapped by my "real dad" he kept me there trying to get me to tell Kings secrets. I wouldn't give up anything so they tortured me endlessly but I still wouldn't give up sooner or later King came and rescued me and put me in the safe house what I didn't know is that everybody and their damn mama was going to be here including Kiah and Javan. They've been fucking ever since I got here. Knowing damn well these walls thin asf. She's trying to make me jealous but that ain't going to work I'm going to get her back whether she like it or he like it end of story.

Niah POV

I'm 6 months pregnant and I'm in so much pain I feel fat and the small ass house ain't working out for me I can't go nowhere and get no ice cream and pickles when I want it. Jacob is doing his best and I love him for it but damn I wish they would just kill these motherfuckers already because I ready to take my ass home and lay in my bed.

Destiny POV

While everyone else is going crazy me and my boo just play cards and bored games all day. We very competitive so it's always fun . Yeah we still get it on sometimes but I know how to keep quiet. I still miss Sincere sometimes but I let him go. He's in the past and I think Kaylen is my future.

Just as I beat him in uno again. King walked in.

"Well y'all can go back home now we handled the little problem we had." He said.

Then out of no were one of the workers shot him in the chest. He fell to the ground. Jason acted quickly and shoot him in the head. We all rushed out and took King to the hospital. The doctor took him into surgery. I hope he makes it. Kiah may not be close to him but it's still her dad.

Kiah POV

We got to the hospital and I couldn't stop crying. If he dies I'll be a orphan. We not that close but he is still my dad. I was crying in Javan arms and he was telling me how everything would be ok but I knew in my heart he was gonna die. It's the same feeling I had when my mom passed. I just cried and cried. Then the doctor came back.

"Family of Keith Smith?" He asked

We all stood up and walked over.

"well he's slipped into a comma , we don't know if or when he's gonna wake up. I'm so sorry." With that he walked away.

I dropped down to the floor. I don't care how I looked I just can't take it. Javan picked me up and carried me to the car. He drove home and carried me to our room. He layed me down and kissed my forehead. I just wanted to cry forever. He came back with my favorite snack hot fries, ranch sunflower seeds and a slim Jim. He really knows me.

"Thanks baby I needed this." I said kissing him

"It's the least I can do. I just want to be there for you." He said pulling me close.

I know and I'm glad you are." I said kissing his lips.

I wanted him to cuddle with me. Just hold me till I went to sleep.

"Ok I can do that." He said I looked up at him I guess I said that last part out loud

He turned on my favorite movie The Princess And The Frog. I love Disney movies. I ate my snacks while we cuddled and finished the movie. When it was over I put the rest of my chips and sunflower seeds on the night stand. I rolled over and he pulled me closer to him. I could smell his cologne he smelled so good. I could be like this forever. I knew that it wouldn't last tho. I was pregnant. I know Javan doesn't want kids so he will  probably leave me and the baby. I don't know how I'm going to tell him.

______ Short chapter, hope you guys liked it if so give it a vote and leave me some comments. Thanks🤗💕._________