THE TAKING

A group of kids sat in a room. A blonde and a redhead stood talking.. The blonde said "Cat it's time.. Bring them here". The redhead (Cat) started to mumble a spell and four groups of superheroes (plus Wonder Woman and Steve), were brought in...

---------------

Oliver and Felicity had just gotten engaged when they and the rest of their team were taken away in a flash of light... They appeared in a huge theater room with some people they recognized..

-----------
Mon-el had just told all of the DEO that Kara and him were dating when Kara, Alex, J'onn, Winn, Lyra, James, Kal-el, and Lois ,were taken up in a flash of light... They appeared in a theater with unfamiliar people..

--------
Caitlin had been rescued from Zoom when the whole team was teleported out in a bright flash (😉) of light and teleported to a theater.

---------
Snart had just died and everyone on the Waverider was sad, they were about to discuss what to do next when they were teleported out in a flash of light.

------
Diana and Steve had been on a date when they were teleported out in a flash of bright light. (Sorry I don't know anything about them i needed them for parents sooo.)

------
The heroes found themselves in a theater and were about to go all karate on whoever kidnapped them when they saw 5 kids step out of the shadows, they saw one more, a redhead, but she disappeared. They looked at the kids and started to analyse them. One of them stepped ahead of the others they could tell she was their leader. She told them to sit down and they would explain.

---- 
The kids who they learned were, Kaylee-17 1/2, Olivia -17, Faith-17, Kyle-16, and Tyler-16, told them that they were there to watch some clips of the future and past, the kids told them to get settled so they could start....

--------
Sorry for shortness I'm just trying to get the watching in the next chapter and the the kids can't really say anything about themselves yet. Sooooo. And it was hard to figure out where to take them from without messing everything up.