Chapter 3: Mhellxia Synclaire

Once upon a time, there were two beautiful and pure-hearted angels that were playing in the Garden of Eden. Szarielle Mnemosyne and Mhellxia Synclaire were best friends. The two of them are inseparable. There were always together, helping and playing with each other.

One day, Mhellxia suggested that they'll play hide and seek inside the Garden of Eden, for it is their favorite spot to play.

"Arielle! Come! Let' play hide and seek!" Mhellxia squealed with joy and excitement as she came bounding towards her friend she called 'Arielle'.

"All right, all right, I'm coming" Szarielle giggled, knowing Mhellxia would use her nickname so that she can get anything she wants.

In the Garden of Eden, Szarielle and Mhellxia played to their hearts content. By the time they got tired, the two angels sat on the garden full of flowers. Mhellxia began picking up random flowers and formed them into a crown.

"What's that for Melly?" Szarielle asked, eyeing the crown of flowers curiously.

Mhellxia stood up and put the crown on Szarielle's head.

"To my beautiful and stunning best friend Arielle" Mhellxia smiled and bat her eyelashes playfully at her friend.

Szarielle laughed and gathered tons of flowers in her arms and threw it in the air and began twirling gracefully.

"To my beloved Princess Mhellxia as a best friend, I dedicate this song to her" Szarielle bowed and smiled at Mhellxia.

"Yeppy!!! Arielle will sing me a song!" Mhellxia squealed with joy like a little kid.

Szarielle cleared her throat and began singing,

"We sign our cards and letters BFF

You got a million ways to make me laugh

You're lookin' out for me, you've got my back

So good to have you around

Szarielle took Mhellxia's hand and began swaying her into her rhythm.

You know the secrets I could never tell

And when I'm quiet you break through my shell

Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell

'Cause you keep my feet on the ground

Szarielle twirled Mhellxia around whilst singing happily.

You're a true friend

You're here till the end

You pull me aside

When something ain't right

Talk with me now and into the night

'Till it's alright again

You're a true friend

You don't get angry when I change the plans

Somehow you're never out of second chances

Won't say "I told you" when I'm wrong again

I'm so lucky that I've found

A true friend

You're here till the end

You pull me aside when something ain't right

Talk to me now and into the night