Chapter one: Just get the fuck off..

This story is entirely a work of fiction and imagination intended for the purpose of entertainment. I'm not a medical student or doctor so in the case of any mistakes or misinformation about the diseases and ailments in the story, pardon me.

Any resemblance of the characters, places, names events or incidents to any other work of art or anything is only coincidental.

Thanks for tapping on my story. I hope you find it interesting and intriguing. Please don't hesitate to let me know what you think. So comment and vote if you like it.

***********

"Mum!Dad! I'm home" Akeelah yelled as she climbed up the stairs.

Every Sunday,she usually had a sleepover at her best friend's house.This Sunday was no exception except that she didn't go to school with her friend from there.This time she forgot her biology assignment and had to come back home for it.

"Hmm I smell cookies" she breathed as she found her way into the kitchen where she bumped into her mum.

"Careful dear" her mum smiled down at her. "You're right on time "

"What about Dad? Still asleep?" her blue eyes flickered up to meet her mum's blue ones. "And why did you say I'm right on time. I expected you to ask why I came back home" she pouted.

"Keely we have to....

"Oops mum" she gasped still looking at her wrist watch "Mum I gotta go now. I've not even picked what I came home for." she pulled her mum into a quick hug before saying " Just tell Dad I love him. I'll see him when I'm back from school " she pulled away from her mum before manoeuvring her way to her room.

Her eyes bulged out of there sockets when she opened her door just to find her room as empty as a clenched fist.

"Mum" she screamed as she turned just to find her mum in front of her.

"M-mum" she stuttered before looking back at the empty room and then back to those familiar blue ones she's just turned her gaze from.

"Mum where are all my things? I mean why the hell is my room like this? Why is it damn empty?"

"Akeelah I'm sorry we've gotta move" her mum's eyes flashed with something she could not interpret.

"Did I just hear you say move mum. By the way what's about Dad?" her features sank with disbelief.

"He went on an urgent trip.You can dial his number later" her mum cupped her face and bored her squinted eyes into her wide opened ones. "Let's go. Our cars and other things have been taken to where we're going while you were away. So we're going there by train"

"Alright mum. But..... "

"Shhhhhhh, we need to catch a taxi now or we'll miss our train,okay?"

"Okay" she nodded as she followed her mum outside the house. They both walked to the other edge of road in awkward silence before they finally got a taxi.

***

"Mum I'm really hungry" Akeelah yawned as her mum searched for the keys to their knew house which was in front of them.