*Chapter 5 - Terrified

•Blaire's POV

Ticklish huh? I think i am falling in love with  Zachary.. but it is meant to be that way right?

but we only known each other. not even a week.

but he is there, he worries, he cares and makes me feel ..

complete.

safe..

.

.

but i feel something different.

i feel scared.. the memories of the accident with the girl trying to hug Zachary .. i could not stop myself.

what if i lose control?

what if i hurt my family?

My mate?

i still don't know what happened back then.

and Scared doesnt even describe it. why am i so terrified?

" Blaire? are you alright? you are spacing out " Zachary said

"huh? uhm. sorry , im just thinking and  i think i need to talk to mom and dad "

" okay, wait here i'll call them for you "

" thanks" i mumbled,

it's been 5 minutes since Zac said he call out for my parents , what’s taking him so long?

Blaire's Dad POV

we didnt saw what happened. but as we watched the footage of the  security camera on the front door. it seems unreal, how could one look be as deadly as that?

how did Blaire do that?

" Alpha Smith it's me" i heard after 3 knocks on the door.

" Come in Alpha Anderson " i said

" Blaire is awake and she wants to see you  and Mrs. Smith as well " he said

" Yes, ofcourse. but can i have a minute to talk to you? " i want to know what really happened back there. i need to know every detail of it. to have answers.

" okay " Zac said

" it's about Blaire, i know that you would protect her no matter what happens. but i want you to make sure that she really is okay. that no one would be a threat to her, she has. an amazing talent which we just saw recently. that's why i am taking precautions.  i dont want to take chances Alpha Anderson. My daughter should be safe at all times. "

" i know how you feel Alpha Smith, and i assure you that i will protect her no matter what. " he responded

" That's Good to hear "

" Alpha Smith, i would like to ask you if i could take Blaire in my house, in my pack.. where she belongs. My pack want to see her.. and I would gladly introduce her to them. " he requested.. I don’t want to let her have my daughter yet. but i know as an alpha being away from your mate is far more worse than regular werewolves ..

" If you promise to visit , and that we could visit her , i would say yes. " i replied

" Ofcourse Alpha Smith, She's your daughter. i will not take those rights away from you "

" so then it is settled, i trust you Alpha Anderson" i said while smiling

"i won't let you down Alpha Smith" he said assuringly. and then he walked away