*Chapter 16 -The Mark

Yeoboseyo! J

I passed my exam! Yaay!

I am sorry for not uploading lately..

My story has just reached 340+ reads , a bit few but to me it means a lot.. so Thank You for reading J

I hope you guys like the sequel so far..

Comment.Vote.Fan

Here’s chapter 16 !

(A/N This Chapter has Sexual Content , If you are not comfortable with it just skip the chapter!)

Thanks Joe for writing this up for me.. J

~ lovemenot0002

*Chapter 16 –The Mark

Blaire’s POV

A month passed as we continued to search for answers, we travelled a lot, I gained more control on my powers but when I over use it, I will get tired most of the time.. we just arrived back home, God I needed a shower ..

“I’ll go ahead” I said to Zac

“Yeah, I’ll just talk to Blake” he replied, so I went to our room, yes OUR room I officially moved in..

*Warning Sexual Content*

            I was taking a shower, then I heard the click of the door knob .. I was startled so I wrapped my body with a towel..

“Hi Babe” Zac shouted

Pheww.. I was scared a bit back there

“Im in the shower Zac!” I shouted back

So  I decided to continue my unfinished shower..

*Zac’s POV

I heard the shower turn on again.. and I just somehow imagined Blaire naked , just the thought turned me on .. so I decided to go to the bathroom.. the towel dropped on the floor.. my eyes crept up from her foot to her perfect body.. her back was facing me so I removed all my clothes except for my boxers I don’t want to terrify her with this huge friend of mine.. I hugged her by the back and she flinched..

“Zac! Wha-at are you doing?” she said stammering, then i smelled her arousal.. if she is not ready for this and I won’t force her

“I’m sorry” I said and I was about to walk out the bathroom when I felt Blaire’s hand on the hem of my boxers

“No, don’t go Zac, I was just surprised that’s all..” she whispered

“I want you now Zac” she added and then those words took the last thread of my control I looked at her to see any sign of hesitation but there is none of it in her eyes..

I kissed her slowly as her hands touched my abs and slowly pulled my boxers and brief in one swift move, my dick snapped up and her eyes went wide and then she just grinned and knelt in front of me.. Oh God tell me she is not going to do what I think she’s going to do.

 She pulled herself up so her face was nearly on my face level, I swallowed , with that look of hers I cant just avoid my heart to keep beating and pounding inside my chest rapidly and I kissed her , I kissed her back with the same rhythm she has, sparks are all over my body, this could not get any better I muttered to myself but then I was wrong I felt her hand stroke my manhood up and down

“Oh God Blaire” she is the only girl that can make me feel all these overwhelming emotions, I can’t even describe the feeling for Pete’s sake..

She gave me butterfly kisses to my neck and the sucking sensation on the hollow of my neck just made me moan. She was giving me a hickey that’s for sure..

Then she went down and knelt again in front of me.. Oh God

She looked at me biting her bottom lip.. I was staring back at her wide eyed,  she placed her hand at the base of my dick, I moaned with just the touch ..

I could already feel the pre cum dripping out from the tip of my dick .. she just held it for pete’s sake!

I closed my eyes as she began to stroke her hand up and down in my dick. The friction of her skin causing me to moan and groan.. she stroked it faster and that’s when I felt it .. sticky white substance came out from the head of my dick.

“Oh God Blaire”  I said.. it came out as a whisper,  she just grinned ,

“Get up Blaire” I said, now it’s my turn to make her moan my name.. when she got up I kissed her with pure love and lust.. I carried her to shower making us all wet , 

“Oh Zac” she moaned while I cupped her breasts, then I pinched her nipples and bit them gently,

“Oh Shit” she moaned i could not take it anymore, her moans are driving me crazy..i carried her to the bed , placed her under me we are both dripping wet, and with her looking like that f*ck! Oh, Help me God, I kissed her with hunger, I want her so bad and I know by how her wolf howls she wants me too .. we both panted for air when we broke apart .. I never stopped kissing her, I kissed her down to her neck and left a good hickey.. and I sucked on the part that my mark would be.. she was moaning everytime..

Then I went down my hands are still on her breasts.. and when I reached her core I put my hand in a circling motion on her clit..

“OH GOD, DON’T STOP ZAC” I felt her tug on to my hair, I put my head on her core and played with it with my mouth, Oh God, I can’t get enough of her juices..

“zac” she said, as I continued to lick her opening, I put one finger in her

“oh god” she moaned , as I slid my finger in and out teasing her tight core

“Zac. Please oh God Please Zac, I want you now” she said then she bit her bottom lip, probably not letting out a loud moan.. I did not stop yet.. I want her to come.. I slid my finger in and out of her faster while my mouth explored and teased her clit.

“OH GOD ZACHARY ANDERSON FUCK ME ALREADY!” she half  moaned and half shouted

“no need to pull the full name line Babe,” I said with a smirk

“this is gonna hurt at first, but that would be gone later ok? Do you trust me?”

I asked her

“ Zac I trust you..” she said with a smile on her lips

I positioned myself on her entrance, God she’s s tight..

“F*ck Blaire you are so tight” she blushed at my statement..

 I slowly slid my dick on her, she was groaning in pain , I wiped the tear on her eyes and whispered soothing words on her ear, and when her core had adjusted to my size with a few slow thrusts..

“Harder Zac” she moaned, I gave her what she wanted , I went deeper and made my thrusts faster ,

“OH GOD! Shit, Zac FASTER!” she groaned, and with that I kissed her while I slid my dick in and out of her with a fast pace.. I felt her walls tighten around me and that turned me on more if that’s possible.. I kissed her neck and when I felt myself close , I bit her on the neck and she moaned more, i felt our release came , pure plain pleasure came to us..

“Oh God Zac” she whispered faintly , she must have been so tired

“Good Night Princess” I whispered to her

“Good Night” she said and we drifted off to sleep

*Thanks Joe once again! J

So guys? What do you think?

COMMENT.VOTE and FAN! Thanks for reading!