chapter 1

I pinned up my curly hair and began to clean. Even the slightest of dirt makes me freak. I hear a knock on the door over the sound of the vacum and the smell of bleach.
"Hey whore!"
She stood there with gum in her mouth and several bags.
"Are you just gonna stand there Mel?"
I looked at her for a moment, then straight down to her shoes
"Off!" I screamed in a monotone voice.
I didn't wanna see her especially now that my life is so good. I have the job of my dream, no kids, single, and a clean house to myself.

"So I take it you need a place to stay?" I rolled my eyes took off my gloves and put the cleaning supplies away.
"Well yes" as she shook her head her black hair  messy and tangled as if she hasn't washed it in months.
"Lola... How long have you've been homeless" I asked as I place a blanket on the couch.
She looked at the blanket for a while, then back at me with a sarcastic face. "Really?... Well I see how it is. And I'm not homeless.. Just traveling"
Her blue eyes sparked with every lie she told.
I walked away from her and started my cleaning " I hope you don't mind me asking you to please take a shower, your messing with my OCD."
I put my cleaning mask on and cleaned I heard her footstep up the stairs then a sudden stop.
" this is gonna be a fun time right Melanie?"
My eyes widen, she never uses my full name I didn't turn but I felt her smerking as she shut the bathroom door.

The next morning i woke up and went down stairs to go see if Lola was up, but she was gone. I brushed her off my mind. and hopped in the shower. when i got in i noticed Lola did some redecorating. the shower curtains were black and so were the walls. i didnt mind it. I opened the curtain just to fin filth and hair everywhere. One I got over my panic attack I cleaned it out, cursing Lola out in my head during the process.

while i was in the shower i thought back to how me and Lola met and how she changed my life forever.