chapter2

i was 5 years old when we first met, i lived in Houston texas. I went outside for a bit to play on my swings. i always like to look at the sky and imagine the world with Angels among us. as i was looking up smiling i noticed a plastic star fly over my head. i went to were it landed and picked it up. then she came, her of all people. she had dark black hair and Crystal blue eyes and she was skinny as a twig.

"hey, im lola and that is my badge" she said this with such a loud voice as if she thought i was deaf. " ok... but why are you shouting? i can hear you ya' know" i said with my hands covering my ears and my face scrunched.

"oh... well do you wanna play?" she said as if she didnt hear me. " sure what ya' playing cops and rob..."
"HAHAHAHA" she let out a big laugh" cops and robbers no, oh let the spirit of Zeus not strike you,hahahah" she wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at me with her now red face.
" no fairydip were playing witches" i looked at her puzzlely
witches what were those and zeus why would he hit me!? and last time i checked i didn't have wings .

"witches? ok why not" i walked over to her back yard. we chased each other for a while then she decided " now is the day you die" at first i was startled but she returned with a smile that showed it was just a joke. " i the sheriff ,declare, a witches death" she said in a deep voice, she pulled me quite aggressively and shoved me to the ground, she pulled out a knife and cut my wrist. " ouch, why did you do that" i cried i felt so many tears run down my face. " so we can be sisters" she took the knife and cut her wrist and rubbed her wrist with mine. " now were going to always be together no matter what" her smile soothed me and we kept playing till the sun went down.