chapter 9

It's been about a month since Lola has been gone, no word from her either. I can't help but to think of going to get caught or that she'll come back ,that's the last thing I want . Sitting in my room I figured I should do some cleaning g before going to therapy. The radio was playing 'whos loving you ' by Jackson 5. I turned up the volume and sang along .
I started to clean and dance, finally feeling free for a long time.
Then I started to hear another voice sing as well .
"I sit around with my head hanging down and I wonder...."
I turned the radio off and stood still for a few seconds till I found enough courage to say "who's there?"

"Who's loving you"

My head started to pound and I started to feel dizzy I ran to the bathroom , stumbling trying to stay on my feet until I hit my head on the sink and passed out.

"This song reminds me of you I always thought who's loving you that is of you let anyone " he winked at me and then jumped off the swing my heart started to race when he came up to me and asked me out "what do you say, how about letting me love you " I smiled and said yes .

I woke up and there was blood on the floor.
"What Happened" i say stumbling to my feet .
"Seems to me you fainted from having a serpressed memory"
I turned around only to see lola standing with a grin on her face and her arms crossed " did you miss me ?"