The Case of Wayo Panitchasayawad

PhaYo!!

{Highschool au! Slight Sekaiichi Hatsukoi au!}

| Summary |

Wayo has a huge crush on his senior but he's afraid to approach the taller and ended up hiding at the bookshelves of their library.

W A Y O

I was here again, hiding in the bookshelves. Hiding from him.

P'Pha.

My first greatest love.

His father was a surgeon and his mother was a known lawyer, he was the eldest among three siblings and I really love him so much.

I am Wayo Panitchasayawad, 11th grade student but i don't really look like one, i wear braces and thick glasses and i was also known as the invisible kid in class--no in campus rather. My mother died when I was young and I'm living with my father who's a well known businessman.

His life was perfect, mine is not.

We are complete opposite.

P'Pha likes basketball, he has a dream to be a doctor someday--but his parents disagreed. They wanted him to become a lawyer.

I know him for 3 years now, I know his favorites and hobbies--yet he still doesn't know me. I was too afraid to talk to him. And he was so dense to feel someone is staring at him.

Sigh.

"Ai'Yo lunch break is about to end, just talk to him already!!"

My bestfriend here, Ming Kwan he's the one who is encouraging me to talk to P'Pha unlike me Ming is famous at our campus for his overflowing visual. I was so lucky to have a friend like him.

"Ai'Ming you know i can't! I'm not like you okay? I can't just talk to him, he's Phana Kongtoranin many of his admirers would kill me"

You see P'Pha is actually a quiet type of guy eventhough he's famous and he have many admirers he will not talk to them or reply to them that easily.

"Then let's go, i don't want to be late just because my bestfriend is acting like a sissy again hahaha" I smacked his head lightly, aish Ming is such an annoying person.

I'll just go back here later I'm sure P'Pha's still here.

As our teacher continue to blabber stuffs related to science my mind is getting flood by P'Pha, when will i talk to him?

I never heard his voice in person only in his video uploads, i wanted to hear his deep voice that will surely give me an eargasm--AY YO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!

"Class dismissed" wooh good thing our old boring teacher dismissed the class i'm afraid that my train of thoughts will lead into somewhere during class aish.

"Ai'Ming let's go to the library, faster!"

"Ai'Yoooo how many times do i have to go with you?" Whining like a total baby insert his puppy face that i found really stupid Ming was holding me by my shoulder shaking me when he was finished throwing his lowkey tantrums i just continue to walk walking to the school library.

"Just talk to him already!!"

"Yo! Yo! Yo!" He's still not stoping.

"It's easy to talk to him okay he's not gonna bite you! I mean you'll like it if he bites you"

/Gulps nervously/

"If you don't want to talk to him just kiss him already!!!"

Okay i'm so done with him.