Chapter 3 - Back together

Hi guys!

The next chapter!! Sorry for the long wait.... I'm just really lacking creativity and time right now.

So here You have some slight fluff. Just an inside how Newt and Stiles feel around each other and how they act when they're together.

I hope you enjoy, read and review pls!

I OWN NOTHING

-

From then on nothing went as planned. It was even better. They didn't intend to really do anything for the rest of the day/night. Stiles and Newt were happy with just being together. The Sheriff had the night shift today so they had the house for themselves.

After having deposited Newt's stuff in his room, Stiles started on dinner. He had offered Newt to take a shower and change while he prepared their food, which the Brit accepted. So, after slipping on some sweats (way more comfy) Stiles turned up the stove and heated up the soup he had cooked earlier today. It was nothing too special, a Mediterranean tomato soup. But Stiles knew how much Newt appreciated home cooked food and, as the soup was rather rich, it would be enough for dinner anyways. Chopping up some bread Stiles planned on making some croutons for the soup.

The moment Stiles put the bread squares into the pan Newt entered the kitchen.

"Smells brilliant! What's for dinner?" Newt looked over Stiles' shoulder but could only see a closed pot and the bread in the pan.

"It's nearly done, so you'll see soon. Just be patient." Stiles turned around, the biggest smile plastered on his face when he looked at Newt. "What do you wanna do tonight?"

"Well u-um.." the Brit gasped slightly when Stiles wrapped his arms around his middle in a loose embrace. He had nearly forgotten how great it felt to be in the other boys arms. How it felt like home. Sighing quietly Newt took a step forward and wrapped his arms around Stiles, resting his head on Stiles' shoulder. Closing his eyes he mumbled, " This. This is perfect- I don't wanna do anything else..."

Newt could feel the arms around him tighten slightly and heard a whisper "This it is then" The blonde could practically hear the smile on Stiles' face.

They stayed like this for some minutes until Newt smelled something strange. And it wasn't a good strange "Hey what i-"

"Sh*t", he heard Stiles curse and in an instant the arms around him were gone and Stiles had turned around. "sorry, ok, no harm done" the boy said as he walked towards the bin and threw away the contents of the frying pan.

"What was that?", Newt asked, frowning. It did smell rather nasty.

"Oh nothing." Stiles chuckled "Just some bread. But we'll have to wait a little longer for dinner now. I have to cut some more. " He said as he began the task.

"So I'm guessing we'll have some soup? Sounds fantastic!", Newt said excitedly. He loved soup. It also felt like home. When he was younger, whenever his mum got off work earlier, she would make a rich and filling soup from scratch.

Stiles looked at Newt, pouting, "Aw, now you ruined your own surprise. How did you figure it out?"

Newt chuckled, "Well, it's the only food I could think of, you would make croutons for. Maybe for salad as well, but then the pot wouldn't make sense."

Putting the bread into the pan, again, Stiles pouted some more, but then concentrated on the task at hand. Staring intensely at the bread Stiles said "Then it's your own fault. Ruining your excitement, you're so lame..."

"Don't worry, shank. I'm still excited. After all, it's the first time in a long while I'm going to eat something you cooked. And from what I remember, you're an amazing cook, aren't you"

This managed to make Stiles smirk again "You can be the judge of that." While Stiles deposited the perfectly fried croutons on a plate Newt took out some bowls and spoons.

"I'm sure it'll taste amazing" Newt said with a heart-warming smile looking Stiles in the eyes.

Stiles' smile being just as radiant, the dark haired teen served them both some soup and croutons. Then they migrated to the living room, sitting so close together, that they were nearly on top of each other. Even though it wasn't cold they buried themselves und some blankets after Stiles had turned on the radio. So, wrapped in blankets, music softly playing in the background, the couple enjoyed their food, talking in hushed voices to not disturb the peaceful atmosphere they had created.

When they felt comfortably full they set their dishes aside and started debating what kind of movie to watch. This was perfect for Newt. He loved spending time with loved ones just soaking in each other's presence, not really doing anything. Just being together. He missed Saturday night movie nights with his parents... Although it's been so long that they've had one, he couldn't really remember what they were like. One thing was for sure though, they could not have been better than his movie night with Stiles.

The only problem now was to find a film to watch. Although they both loved Star Wars, Stiles felt like they should watch something more peaceful. So naturally action films were not to be suggested either. Then Stiles had the perfect idea: "How about Harry Potter?" Newt snapped his head in his direction at his sudden outburst and Stiles could see the excitement sparkling in the blonde's eyes.

"We could watch one every night, that's eight days, and then do a Star Wars marathon! Please Newt that'll be awesome!"

"Yes, sure, sounds good to me."

"Just good?"

"Brilliant. You set up the film, I'll go get us some snacks?" The Brit suggested.

"Perfect, you'll find your way around in the kitchen?" Newt nodded "Great, then hurry up so we can go back to cuddling!" Stiles gave Newt a quick kiss on the cheek and then jumped up to search for the movie.

A light blush dusting his cheeks Newt stood up and took their dishes with him to the kitchen. Only when he stared at their red stained bowls in the sink did he become aware of the gigantic smile on his face. Immediately discarding his smile he set upon his mission of finding some snacks and drinks. However he couldn't stop a small grin from sneaking back onto his lips when unconsciously thinking of the feeling of Stiles' lips on his cheek.

"What are you smiling about?" Stiles asked from his position back on the couch, remote control in his hand.

"Oh um... Nothing, don't worry about it.", Newt answered making his way over to the other boy.

As soon as the blonde had set down his loot Stiles said "OK, then c'mere! What's taking you so long?"

And he wrapped his arms around Newt's middle, dragging him down next to him, tying him down with the masses of blankets covering them. Not that Newt had anything to complain about.

Stiles started the movie, but at first Newt couldn't really focus on it. Some minutes into it, the blonde started to relax, resting his head under Stiles' chin, letting the other boy hold him. And for the next two hours neither of the boys moved from their position. Except maybe for the occasional nibble or sip on their snacks....

Neither of the boys knew that on the other side of the city a group of teenagers, who were supposed to have a great time, where not relaxed at all. They were more so concerned about one of their friends. They were concerned about 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone...

Sorry if you haven't been able to read this chapter or anything, I've been having trouble publishing this chapter - wattpad just wouldn't let me...

Well I hope all problems have been solved

Enjoy reading!