Fireworks (JiHope)

This ship was requested by the one, the only, @ChiminiiieeeHoying but the plot was in my hands so... truly hope you enjoy it ❤ Go follow them if you don't already 😊

Jimin POV

I woke up slowly opening my eyes but immediately closed them again due to the huge amount of light in the room. I covered my face with the blanket and turned to my side. I reached out my arms and felt the emptiness of the bed. I quickly shot my head up, rubbing my eyes and looked around the room. He wasn't there. Where did he go? Did something happen?

All the bad thoughts rushed through my head until i heard a click sound which made me look to my left. The door opened revealing my beautiful boy- i mean.... person that i like and that likes me back but we have no idea what we are so.... makes sense?

"Hey you woke up." He said smiling and making his way to me. "Yeah. I thought something bad happened to you." I said with a worried look on my face. "Jimminie. It's okay. I'm fine, relax." He said sitting on the bed and hugging me. I calmed down at his touch and hugged back.

"What time is it?" I asked with a yawn. "It's almost two." He said chickling. "WHAT!? I slept for that long." I exclaimed. "Yes. Yes you did." He said laughing. "It's not funny Hoseok." I crossed my arms and pouted whilst giving him my back. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. It's just that you're too cute to handle sometimes." He said back hugging me. "Ugh okay. I forgive you. I mean... who can blame you?" I smiled proudly at him.

"Yeah okay sure." I hit him playfully on the shoulder once he replied. "I have to go and work with Yoongi and Namjoon in five minutes." He said. "Oh... you're leaving?" I pouted. "No don't be sad baby. I'll be back soon. I'm taking you on a date tonight." He said smiling. I froze and stared at him. "A d-date?" I stuttered. "Yeah. A date. I'll pick you up at seven, wear something nice." He said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the room leaving me flustered.

"What just happened?" I asked myself when i was sure that he left. I touched my cheek and started smiling like an idiot. I ran around the room jumping and dancing like i was a crazy person. Once i was done with... whatever you want to call that... i went in the bathroom and took a shower. Once i was finished, i got out and brushed my teeth.

I put on a large sweater and some slippers since i was staying in till seven. I went down stairs, grabbed some cereal and sat down on the couch. I put on a random channel and stared at the tv. 12 episodes later, it was time to start getting ready.

I went to my wardrobe and decided on a long sleeved maroon top, a pair of black ripped jeans and i slipped on my black converse. I fluffed my hair and arranged it, grabbed my phone and headed down stairs. Just as i was about to sit on the couch, someone knocked on my door and i assumed it was Hoseok.

I opened the door to see a smiling Hobi staring at me. "Hey. You look great." He said and i could feel myself blushing. "T-thanks." I stuttered out of nervousness. "Awh. Why so red?" He asked smirking. "S-shut up." I said trying to cover my face with my hands. He grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my face. "I never said i didn't like it." He whispered sending shivers down my spine. "Shall we?" He asked as he took out his hand. "We shall." I said back taking his hand in mine. His hands were large compared to my tiny ones. They fit eachother perfectly.

He opened the passenger door for me and helped me in. I buckled my seat belt and waited for him to enter the car. Once he got in he started driving. "So... where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise." He smiled. "Ugh. You know i hate surprises hyung." I whined. "Trust me you'll love this one." He said.

"But hyu-" "Do you trust me?" He cut me off. My mouth started opening and closing like i wanted to say something but couldn't. He caught me off guard. "Jimin. Do you trust me?" He asked again. "Y-yes. I.... I trust you hyung." I said. "Good. Then you'll love this, i promise." He said putting one of his hands on my thigh. I sighed and started to look out of the window.

Half an hour passed but after that... i didn't even look at the time. The surroundings were beautiful. Trees and bushes grew on the sides of the street we were driving in. From in between the trees i could see fields of colourful flowers. I was so mesmarised by the view that i didn't even realised Hoseok had parked the car and got out.

He opened my door and reached for my hand. I gladly took it and got out of the car. "Hyung. This... this is beautiful." I said getting on my tip toes to peck him on the lips. "You're more beautiful though." He said and kissed my cheek. My face started to heat up and i looked away. "Stop that. I want to see your face not the back of your head." He chuckled. I turned to look at him rolled my eyes playfully.

We started walking through the feilds and i started seeing metallic structures. I had no idea what they were but as we got closer i finally realised where we were. We were at the amusement park that i always wanted to go to. "Oh my god. Are you actually serious?" I said looking at him surprised. "Only the best for my baby." He said squeezing my hand. I jumped on him and we almost stumbled backwards because of the huge force. "Thank you thank you THANK YOU. I love it!" I said snuggling deeper into his neck.

We finally let go and continued our way to the park. I saw that there was nobody there which was quite strange. "Hey Hobi. Is the park closed by any chance?" I asked him as a smile appeared on his face. "Nope. I called them a month ago to reserve today just for us." He said. I was speechless. "You did that for me?" I asked smiling at him. "I would do anything for you." He said. I blew him a kiss as we both entered the park.

We went on all of the rides besides the big ferris wheel. "Can we go on that one too?" I asked him. He nodded and started laughing as i ran to the huge ride. We both got on and thanked the person who was controlling the wheel. I got in and Hoseok got in after me. I could feel the ride starting to move and the ground soon became distant. As we went up i was in complete awe because of the beautiful scenery.

I heard a loud boom and realised we weren't moving anymore. Just as i was about to open my mouth to ask what happened, i heard fireworks in the distance. I looked out of the window and saw the beautiful colours up in the air. Once they stopped, Hoseok wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

"I haven't had the courage to do this, but I'll do it. I want this to be perfect, just like you." I looked at him confused and nodded for him to continue. "You don't know this but.... I love you.... and I'm tired of not being able to tell you that. I want to be yours and I want you to be mine Jimin. So... will you be my boyfriend?" He asked.

I was shaking. I had tears on the edge of my eyes and they were begging to come out. I sueezed my eyes and leaped onto him. "I'll take that as a yes." He said snaking his hands around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

I looked into his beautiful eyes and kissed him once again as the fireworks behind us went off for the second time that night.

So unoriginal i know 😂
If you liked it please vote.
If you didn't comment down below to let me know why so that i can improove.
Thank you for reading.
Fighting ❤